the boy who had no choice.

It was a Friday evening and me and the Golden Trio were sat in the dining hall eating our dinner. All around us were people chattering to each other and laughing. On the other had there were us, not saying a word. Sat silent. It was Harry and Ron again, they has seemed to have had an argument. Usually when they fight its never about anything serious and they get over it in a few days but this, this was different. "So..when are you two going to make up to each other." I say as I glare at Harry and Ron. "When is this stupid fight going to end. Its been going on for weeks!" I shout to them. The whole room goes silent. Everyone from every table stopped and stared. "Look what you have done now. You've got even more people thinking were freaks!" yelled Ron "Well done!". I could feel my eyes start to tear up. I look up at Hermione who was now stood up wanting to go. Hermione gives me the look as if to say that we should leave. I reach to grab her hand and she pulls me up. As i start to walk away I hear a voice. A soft voice. So different but yet so similar. "Its okay y/n." I turn my head over to where it was coming from and see Draco Malfoy looking at me with comfort in his eyes. Before I could say anything to me Hermione tugs me away from the great hall, out of sight from everyone. I could hear the chatter start up again. Thoughts traveled through my mind as we walked up the astronomy tower to the gryffindor common room. I had many thoughts but one kept coming back to my mind. It was when Draco was talking to me. "Why would Draco Malfoy try to talk to me?" I thought "Why did he care?".