Surprise!

Hermione's Pov:

It's the 3rd morning in a row that I have been throwing up my insides, and I don't think it's a stomach bug. I immediately call in sick for work because I can barely keep my eyes open. Draco was in the middle of a huge project, so he has had meetings all day for the past few days. I didn't get the chance to tell him yet, but I may have to today. I grab my wand, purse, and coat and apparate to Ginny and Harry's house.

Nobody's Pov:

Hermione arrived at the front door of the house, and she went up to knock. Ginny opened the door and greeted Hermione with a hug. Ginny immediately started talking about how she has been so grateful for Harry taking a few weeks off to help them around the house and prepare for the baby.

Damn it!

I should have known. The morning sickness, the constant tiredness, and how did I forget. I am a week late. Crap! "Ginny I need your help. Do you have any pregnancy tests?" Ginny turns to me and her jaw drops. "Hermione Jean! What is going on." I quickly explain my constant tiredness and vomiting in the mornings and she takes me to the bathroom, and I take a deep breath and take the test. It says to wait for a few minutes.

This is probably the longest 2 minutes in my life.

Ginny Pov:

"Hermione, flip the test over, it should have the results now." I look at my best friend as her hand reaches for the test and she starts crying.

" I look at my best friend as her hand reaches for the test and she starts crying

Hermione's Pov:

"Ginny... Ginny, it's positive. I'm pregnant. Oh my goodness." My body is shaking with sobs as I start sinking towards the ground. Ginny starts screaming and she wraps her arms around me. "Hermione, our kids are going to Hogwarts together. Draco is going to be thrilled. I know you guys said you wanted to wait a little longer, but who cares. A baby is a blessing. We can be mom together." I get up and wipe my tears and start rambling. "I have to go home right now and figure out how to surprise Draco. Oh god. I'm so excited. How should I tell him Ginny."

Nobody's Pov:

The two of them are silent for a minute thinking of ideas, and Hermione suddenly blurts out, "What if I book a trip for us. Draco's in the middle of a stressful project, so maybe I can book a trip for us which we can go on in a few months. I'll tell him that I even confirmed with a doctor that I can travel then because I am only a few months along." Ginny starts jumping up and down and squealing. "You guys can tell everyone at Sunday brunch at the Burrow next week. I won't tell Harry yet either!" The two girls hug each other goodbye so Hermione can go home and set up the surprise.

*It is the end of the day around 6 pm.

Draco's Pov:

As I get home I set my bag down, and I call out, "Love, where are you? Hermione you hiding?" Hermione comes out from our closet, and she is wearing the cute apron Mrs. Weasley got her, and she has on a pair of black leggings with one of my black shirts on. She looks so cute. I go up to her, and she greets me with a kiss which I happily return. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she slowly winds her arms around my neck, but before things could get heated, Hermione breaks the kiss, "Hi Love. How was your day? Is the project over?" We make a little bit of small talk, before I go and take a shower and get ready for dinner which smells amazing. I love it when my wife cooks for me.

Hermione's Pov:

As soon as Draco disappears into the bathroom, I take off my apron, and bring my laptop out, and open up the tickets for the trip, and sit on the couch waiting for Draco to come out.

Nobody's Pov: 

Draco walks over to the couch which Hermione was seated on and he slowly walks over to Hermione and sits next to her. He takes her smaller hand in his and starts caressing her skin as a frown starts to form on his face.

Draco's Pov:

"Love, why are you so nervous? What's wrong?" I immediately start to panic as I see Hermione shaking and biting her lip.

Hermione's Pov:

"Oh.. um it's nothing, baby. I actually have some good news for you." I bring my laptop to my lap, and show Draco the tickets which I bought to the Bahamas. "I thought we could fly there, I think that would be a different experience from apparating. We could still stay at the Malfoy Beach House." Draco looks over at me and pulls me onto his lap as he gives me a small kiss on my forehead. "That's amazing baby. Thank you so much for doing this." I look over at him and start rambling, "... I even checked with the doctor and she said we should be able to fly then because I will only be a few months along."

Draco's Pov:

"Thank you Love. Now why don't we celebra...." "Wait what did you just say, you will only be a few months along. Hermione are you..." I look over to her, and I see tears start pouring out of her eyes. Her huge smile spreads across her freckled face and she starts fiercely nodding her head. "I'm pregnant Draco. We are going to have a baby!" I grab her waist and connect her mouth with mine and I slowly kiss her. I pull away, and we connect our foreheads for a ew seconds. "I love you so much Hermione." "I love you Draco!" We connect lips this time, but this time, it's full of lust and passion, and slowly get up, and I start walking towards our room as she wraps her long, toned legs around my waist.

"Mmm Draco, the food is going to get cold

"Mmm Draco, the food is going to get cold." I get my wand out of my pocket and wave a non-verbal spell to quickly make the food stay warm. "That isn't a problem baby. Now back to what we were doing, why don't we celebrate the creation of little Malfoy." Hermione smirks and connects her lips with mine again as I start to walk towards the bedroom.

Thank you for reading. Leave comments with suggestions and things you want to see!
-Ag