Nashville

"Momma! Momma! Do we get to see Daddy tonight?" Noah jumped around and asked making her laugh.

"Yes. We get to see Daddy, Poppa, and Uncles play a show!" She told him making the young boy even more hyper.

The twins were nearly two years old and walking around on their own. Although Ama was very proud of them, it also let them get into things they shouldn't be getting into. She had a baby harness for each of them that she had a leash attached to so they couldn't just run off on her for just such an occasion as tonight. The kids were all very excited when their momma told them that Daddy and Poppa were in town and they'd get to go see the show. She was packing a bag for the twins when her phone rang. Groaning, she walked to the kitchen to grab it off the counter.

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy! When are you guys getting here? We're dying to see you." Tim asked.

"I'm packing a bag for the twins now. We should be on the road shortly." She replied.

"Good. We're excited for tonight. The show's sold out and you'll be by the side of the stage." He stated.

"Aww! Once I get the bag packed and make sure I have the kids' ear protection, we should be heading out." She told him.

"Excellent. We'll see you when you get here then. I love you." Tim said.

"I love you too, baby. We'll see you soon." Ama replied before they hung up.

She was very excited to see her husbands. Of course, she was always excited to see them but since they started making a conscious effort to rekindle the spark in their relationship, things seemed to be even better. Ama asked Cerise to go fetch all the headphones off the dining room table for her as she finished packing the bag for the twins. The eldest child did as her mother asked as she skipped along. Xander walked up and asked when they were gonna get to see Daddy and Poppa making her laugh.

"We're just about to leave. We gotta get the bag packed then we can start heading to the SUV." She told him.

Ama quickly packed all the kids' ear protection into the bag, zipped it up, and slung it over her shoulder. One by one, she picked up the twins and got them strapped into the vehicle. Once they were in their car seats, she called for the other three children. She got Xander and Noah strapped into their booster seats as Cerise sat in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on. The kids were full of energy as they made their way to the venue making Ama smile. Little did she know how the night was going to end.

Tim and Adam were hanging out right outside the bus when Ama parked the SUV. A wide smile spread across the bass singer's face when he saw her. Before they could even get the kids out of the vehicle, he had her wrapped in his arms and their lips pressed together in a fiery kiss. "What a welcome!" she giggled when they pulled apart. He rested his forehead against hers and told her how much they missed her. Cerise got herself out of the vehicle and ran straight for her father making the beatboxer laugh and kneel down to hug his daughter.

Once they got the children out of the vehicle, they headed inside to go say hi to all their uncles. Austin made jokes making the two boys laugh. Rob just shook his head seeing that Ama had the twins on a harness and leash. "It's easier to keep track of them like this!" she told him making him shake his head again. None of the guys understood what it was like taking care of toddler twins! Luke greeted everyone cordially as they walked to where all the catering was at. The crew told Ama hi and gave her hugs. Most cooed over the twins when they saw them making her smile.

They were all just hanging around backstage waiting for the VIP and UVIP sessions to start. The children had to tell their daddy and poppa all about what they'd been up to since they last saw one another and what all they were learning in school. It made both men just chuckle. There was something in Tim's eye each time he looked up and caught Ama's eye. Lust. Desire. Something she'd nearly forgotten about since having all the kids. Sharing photos and sexting had definitely ignited something for the trio.

Luke finally came in to usher the band to the stage since it was close to UVIP time. Things were going great, people were friendly and not asking too many personal questions. Knowing Tim and Adam lived in Nashville, a few of the fans at the VIP Q&A asked about their kids and wife and whether or not they were there that night. Tim told them the family was there making several women giggle. Ama had become somewhat famous in the Home Fry universe since she was married to Tim and Adam.

The two boys kept asking when they were getting to see daddy and poppa play. Ama always told them it would be soon. Luke would come and get them when it was time. The children were getting antsy. Ama was getting antsy. She really wanted to see another show. They always changed things up each tour just a little bit. Her favorite thing was "Story time with Tim." It always made her and the audience laugh. She knew the children wouldn't get it but that was ok. Luke finally came for them and said the show was just about to start. She put the children's ear protection on then followed Luke to the side of the stage.

Tim looked back and smiled seeing his family there. All five of their children. Their still sexy wife. It filled him with pride to see what he and Adam had. He felt like the luckiest man alive. The show started and the kids began dancing around making Luke and Ama laugh. The twins wanted to run out on stage but Ama kept a tight hold on the leash so they couldn't run out too far. Ama shook her butt with Cerise at one of the faster songs making the eldest child laugh like a maniac. Adam could only smile inwardly as he glanced over at them.

Chance wished they could see their little girl. It was times like this he was jealous of Tim and Adam. This was the life they chose, however, and he wouldn't change it for the world. The song ended and they went straight into the next one, fans on their feet screaming, waving their arms, singing the words back to them. It was an incredible feeling to the entire band. The children danced nearly the whole show. By the half-way point, the kids were beginning to tucker out. Ama didn't want to take them home just yet knowing it would be a while before they got to see one another again.

Luke and Abe let Ama and the kids stand near the signing line to watch daddy and poppa interacting with the fans. Nearly everyone had to comment on how cute the children were making both men smile with pride. Things were going as normal until close to the end of the line. A man walked around the last few people in line and called out Amarelle's name. She turned to see who'd called her and her eyes went wide. Before she knew what was going on, knowing he was supposed to be in prison, a loud bang was heard.

People hit the floor while screaming. The kids immediately began crying as their mother immediately hit the floor. Adam stood up, being at the beginning of the line, to go and check on his wife. A few of the fans took photos of the perpetrator before he fled. A second loud bang rang out and Adam dropped to the floor near her. Jeremy turned on his heels and ran out the door. Home Free's tour manager ran after him and scribbled down the license plate of the car that he jumped into that was right outside the building and noted it had a Texas plate.

Luke dropped to his knees to put pressure on Ama's wound while Abe did the same for Adam. "Hold on, sweetie! Just hold on for me." Luke told her as he looked over at Abe and then up at Tim. The entire band were too stunned to do anything. Hearing his wife having trouble breathing made a sudden panic rise up in the bass man. Luke quickly took charge and told Tim to get the kids onto the bus. The bass man wanted to stay with his bleeding spouses. He needed to make sure they were ok. There was a little blood dribbling from Ama's mouth and he was terrified he was watching his wife die in front of him.

"BUS! NOW!" Abe forcefully stated.

Tim walked over and grabbed the leash from Ama's hand and told the crying children to follow him. Tim finally had to pick up the twins because they didn't want to leave their mother as she laid on the floor.  The rest of the band reluctantly followed, still too shocked to speak but wanting to help their beatboxer and Ama and not knowing how. Once on the bus, Cerise asked what happened to her daddy and momma but Tim didn't know what to tell the children. Their tour manager ran back in. One of the fans was already on the phone with 9-1-1 and let them know what had happened. Their tour manager, Chris, explained what he saw and said he got the plate number.

A/N: Yep, I'm leaving it there ;) And please don't shoot me for what I did to poor Adam! :P

Please review and vote below!