6

I accepted the water bottle Jimin handed me and pushed back, through the happy and bittersweet memories, to the very beginning.

JUNGKOOK, POV1

"I was 14. Just recruited by BangPD. Curiously enough, I was straight, and had a girlfriend. I'm going to call her 'Kim Ji-woo', since I don't want to, you know... Anyway, Ji-woo and I were ecstatic when I got accepted. She had invited me back to her house, but I had to meet you guys that day. So, there was I, in the school parking lot, waiting for whoever would come to pick me up, when the taxi pulls up. Some weird hyung with a mustache asks me if I'm Jeon Jung-kook. He drives me to the studios. I met Namjoon first. Absolutely star-struck; I had attended his concerts when he was Runch Randa. So, there I am, chatting with Namjoon, when I get jumped by Hoseok, who at the time, I thought was just over-hyper. Met Jin next. He was alright. Not much in common, but I liked him. He had a 'crackhead' vibe; someone who'd do crazy stunts with me for fun. I met Yoongi last. He walked in and gave me one look before going over to the computer. Namjoon tried scolding him, but was waved off. It was Jin, actually, who saw my face expression and started yelling at Yoongi. It was funny to see, and to look back at now, but at the time, my only thought was 'How did i get myself into this?' Yoongi got up and shook my hand with exaggerated politeness. He then ignored me as I moved in. It was actually after you joined that he even remembered my name. By then it was obvious that I was going to be the maknae."

Jimin uncrossed his feet on the bed. "What was your impression of me?"

"You. I guess my first thought was that you were what you'd call a 'pretty boy'. I think that's inarguable for anyone who's seen you. You were trying so hard to be sexy, but pre-debut at least, you were more cute."

Jimin laughs, covering his face. "Oh my god. Please forget that."

"I began to doubt my sexuality after an incident in the kitchen. I was going down stairs, when I walked in on Hoseok and Yoongi kissing passionately in the kitchen. I ran out, at first disgusted, then even more disgusted to find that I was turned on. That was before we got soundproof walls. Hoseok is too damn loud. I swear I heard every damn moan from the opposite side of the house. After a while, I plugged in my headphones and listened to a first draft of a song I was working on. Speaking of that.... I completely forgot about it until now... Oh well. It was garbage anyway. I'll take a look at it, later. Anyway... I have to tell you everything?"

Jimin nods. It then occurs to me that telling him that Hoseok and Yoongi were loud in the kitchen was not the best idea, but Jimin seems fine. He didn't even flinch. I could never....

"Ummmm. As I said, I was turned on. I would think back on it a lot over the weeks that followed. Then, a month later, I was talking to Tae.... SHIT, I guess I skipped that part. Tae joined before you, right? Anyway, we hit off immediately. This is literally the year before debut. Sorry, timeline's a bit messed up. Anyhow, I was talking to Tae, about what, I don't know, and Jin pulled a family card. You remember? When he used to make us spend time together to bond? Anyway, Tae came out then, and a week later he's dating Yoongi. Awkward for me, I had just lost my virginity to my girlfriend, when Tae phoned, saying he lost his to Yoongi. Very awkward conversation. But here comes the bad part. I was consumed by what I heard from the kitchen. It literally haunted me. I was super disgusted with myself.  I mean, who thinks about his two best friends having sex in the kitchen? I was jerking off in my room, when Yoongi walked in to tell me something. Ummm, well, he, gave me a blowjob? Because I might or might have not been saying his name while jerking off? Don't look at me like that! I know what you're thinking!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HI, AUTHOR HERE. The next chapter (7) will be set in 2012, pre-debut. It will be explicit. Don't read of you don't approve of that kind of thing. I'm uploading it tomorrow (the 22nd).

Saranghae,

The author