Chapter 13: Someone's After Him

Blaise's POV:

Morning... It was morning and I felt like death. But than again we were flying with our wings which we still have to get use to. I'm pretty sure that Draco is already use to the soreness.

But than again... He may be the strongest wizard in the world but it doesn't mean he can't feel pain. Anyways I looked down to see Ron still sleeping cuddling next to me.

I wanted to stay longer with him in bed... But breakfast is going to start in two and a half hours... And I need to get up. I picked up my uniform and went in to the bathroom.

After taking a really good shower and brushing my teeth and stuff... I realised something else about Draco. He always looks on edge ever since the thing with Snape. Why was he so on edge. I guess ill ask him at breakfast.

I walked Into the room to still see Ron asleep. Ron has been getting better from when he first got on to the train. But still has had anxiety.. I went and sat on the bed and gently put tons head on my lap and stroked his fluffy hair. I was getting a little bored so I just started reading a book.

About a good thirty minute passed and Ron finally started to sort of wake up, but once plus did he looked embarrassed. I started chuckling at his cuteness.

"Good morning Ron how did you sleep?" I asked my still blushing boyfriend.

"Great Blaise good morning to you as well." Ron says after he calms down.

Ron went to the bathroom with his uniform and other things. I waited a good thirty minutes or so and Ron came out of the bathroom. We packed our stuff for classes. And Ron forgot most of his homework again. So I just packed it for him. He'll properly remember it in second period.

We left our room and saw Harry and Draco leaving from there own room. We waved them over and smiled. They came over and Ron am Harry started talking. Than my mind went back to the question I had. But than I heard someone calling my name. I looked to my left to see Draco with a questioned look. And he asked...

"So you have something on your mind?". Draco asked out of nowhere.

" How did you know?". I asked a little shocked.

"No idea. Maybe its some other power I didn't know I had." He shrugged it off with his own question.

"Well I wanted to ask you why do you seem on edge these days?" I ask getting it off my mind finally.

"Dumbledore is planning something. He knows its me. I have to be careful. He could even go after Harry. But in all honesty its a little scary." He says shivering a little.

"Draco calm down look at him right know! He is happy because of his friends... But mainly you. Stay calm for him. Okay?" I tell my friend who looks at his boyfriend and looks back at me and smiles while nodding.

"But I still am going to be careful." He says. I mean I guess he has the right to be careful when a mad man wants you dead.

Once we got downstairs we saw the girls were also coming down. We greeted each other and walked out of the common room. Hermione started walking with Harry and Ron. Pansy stayed back with me and Draco.

In the great hall:

We sat down on our table and got food. Ron looked like a happy kid once he started eating. I looked at Draco to see he was looking at something well more like someone. When I looked o saw he was looking at Dumbledore. And he has looking back at Draco with an evil smirk. I didn't like this.

I look to see Snape talking to someone.

WAIT!

That's Draco's dad.