ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

I laid there silently waiting for Clay to wake up. He had somehow stayed asleep during my panic. Unfortunately for me, I started to hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"His parents" I quietly muttered.

I shut my eyes to make it seem like I was sleeping so I wouldn't have to explain what I was doing snuggled into Clay in his bed. I wasn't sure about how his parents felt about homosexuals.

As I kept my eyes squinted so I could see them but they couldn't tell I was awake, a woman walked into the room. She put a basket of clothes down in the corner of Clay's room.

As she went to leave she did a double take looking at the two of us in the bed.

"Andrea must have slept over" I heard her whisper.

At first I was confused as to why she would just assume I was Andrea. I looked down at our positions to find that his head was in the crook of my neck and our legs were intertwined. Friends didn't do this, that gave me hope until I remembered that he did it in his sleep so it wasn't genuine.

As I clung to Clay not wanting to let go I felt a feeling of guilt wash over me. I had gotten closer to Andrea recently and now I had gone behind her back and cuddled with Clay. Was that cheating?

Before I had any more time to think about it Clay started to get restless. He was still wrapped around me but his grip was loosening. I shut my eyes in case Clay were to wake up. And when I thought he had gone back to sleep I felt a hand leave my chest and push onto the mattress. Clay was now looming over me.

Before I could think of what to do my eyes flickered open as if by some invisible force.

We locked eyes and before I even had time to think of what to say Clay stumbled and fell so that his body was touching mine, his head was only centimeters over mine. If I was brave enough I could easily lift my lips to his.

Except I wasn't brave enough.

                                 - Clay's POV -

Somehow I had woken up to find my dream had come true. George was next to- no, under me. UNDER ME!!!

I quickly pushed myself off him. On one hand I wanted to stay like that forever but on the other I didn't want him to wake up and feel uncomfortable.

I was halfway off of him when I realized he was staring back at me. I was caught, did he feel happy, scared, mad, shocked. Did he hate me? Did he even know what was happening?

Before I knew it I became lost in my train of thought. Was he ever gonna speak to me again? Did he like this? Wow his eyes are beautiful! HE HATES ME!!!

I finally snapped back to reality and scrambled off of him. I hadn't noticed until now that I was very overheated.

"D-do you want breakfast?"

"Y-yeah sure"

I quickly walked downstairs trying to gather my composure.

"Pancakes or waffles"

"Oh I love waffles"

I wasn't gonna complain even though I needed pancakes. George sat at the island while I tried to focus on making waffles. I was pretty good at making food but this morning all I could think about was George silently watching me from behind.

                                  - Time Skip -

After we had eaten breakfast George had to go home. I really wanted him to stay but he said he had somewhere to be.