clexa - what if?

What if Clarke and Lexa didn't leave the room in 3x07?

Lexa rolled on top of Clarke, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss. Her hand slowly dipped beneath the luscious furs, cascading teasingly over Clarke's bare chest and down towards her torso. Clarke whimpered as Lexa's hand continued to move further down her body which was already on fire from the last time. With each and every touch, Clarke felt the pool of wetness between her legs grow undoubtedly. The blonde moaned as Lexa's hand skimmed across the inside of her thigh, becoming dangerously close to where she needed to be touched most.

Clarke's moan gave Lexa the chance to slip her tongue into her mouth, searching every corner thoroughly, scared that she'd never get the chance again. Lexa was too caught up in the moment, expressing all her love for Clarke through her actions, to remember that soon, Clarke would leave Polis and return to her people. Her mind wandered to all the ways she could get Clarke to stay, but she knew she'd feel guilty about making Clarke stay just to be with her. And in reality, it would be safer if they were apart, but that wasn't going to stop Lexa from showing Clarke the way she felt, without having to express it through words.

Lexa loved Clarke, and she was scared to admit it out loud, terrified that the blonde didn't feel the same way. But her fears had all flown away when her eyes met with Clarke's glimmering ones. The way Clarke pressed her lips against hers following her stuttered words, giving her every ounce of reassurance she needed. The looks and touches they'd shared, spoke louder than any words could've, and that made Lexa quite certain that Clarke loved her too.

Lexa reluctantly pulled away from the kiss, leaning on her elbow, just staring down at the beautiful view below her. Clarke's hair was sprawled out like a golden halo around her head, her blue eyes sparkling like they were the brightest stars in the sky. "Lex-" Clarke stopped herself as she let out an exhausted breath.

Clarke couldn't help the idiot like grin that spread on her face as she admired the brunettes perfectly chiseled face that smiled down on her. This was a new level of intimacy, there was something about seeing Lexa, stripped of her war paint, making her look younger, more innocent. And Clarke reveled in the fact that she was the one that got to see the Commander of all thirteen clans in this way. After a few moments of getting lost in the complexity of each other's eyes, Lexa ducked her head down, placing a loving kiss on Clarke's lips. She then proceeded to move her lips downwards, peppering sweet nips down the blondes collarbone and towards her already swollen breasts. Lexa smirked at the sound of Clarke's heavy breathing, before carefully taking her left nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the erect bud. Lexa reluctantly pulled her mouth away so she could swing one leg over Clarke's hips so she was straddling her properly.

Clarke was Lexa's favorite view, she'd never get enough of seeing the mighty 'Wanheda' sprawled out on her bed, begging to be touched. Though the hunger within Lexa as she touched Clarke's body was unlike any she'd had with any past partners. It was a fiery hunger, not fueled by lust, but by love, it was pure passion.

Once Lexa had attended to both of Clarke's swollen nipples, she left a trail of sweet kisses down her body, letting out a gasp of pleasure as she reached Clarke's soaked centre. Finally dipping her fingers down, running them through her slick folds. Clarke's moans filled the room as Lexa began to rub soft circles on her clit. "More-" the blonde panted, bucking her hips up slightly to meet Lexa's fingers with slightly more force. Clarke's hands grabbed desperately at the cotton sheets below her as Lexa smoothly slid two fingers into her, leaving them still for a couple of seconds for Clarke to adjust. As Clarke let out a few more whimpers and moans of her name, Lexa began to slowly thrust her fingers in and out, going as deep as she could, curling them in just the right place. Their bodies rocked perfectly together as Lexa quickened the pace of her fingers, her own wetness seeping out as she watched Clarke's trembling body and listened to the profanities that left her parted lips.