Part 5: 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

It's Luke from Obey me! He is Souta

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬"

.
.
.

Aether sat quietly on the second marble step in the princes garden.

It was so quiet, so peaceful.

The constant running of the waterfall kept his nerves quiet and seemed to send Paimon into a deep sleep.

The meal prince Asra had prepared for the two of them was unlike any other he had ever had.

Maybe being his husband wasn't such a bad idea.

Aether laughed at his joke.

Never did he think he would marry another male before. But it was just a joke.

Or maybe....

"Hey! What are you doing here?!"

Aether had a mini panic attack as he reached form Paimon and made a run for the hidden exit.

"Stop thief!" The girl shouted.

She proceeded to pick up one of the silver knives and proceeded to throw it at the boy.

The knife barely missed him by a hair but it did knock his hair out of its tie.

(That's hot)

His golden hair flew out behind him as he ran.

"Wait!" She called but he was already gone.

"Damn it! Asra!" Y/N called for her brother who immediately came running.

"Y/N! What happened? Are you alright?" He asked worriedly as he grabbed her face and began checking for any marks.

"What? No! Someone was in here!" She huffed.

"Oh"Asra slightly chuckled.

"It's alright, he was a friend" he smiled rubbing
Y/N's hair.

"Well tell me next time! He could've been dangerous!" She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Sure, anyways Judas wishes to see you" he said with a pitiful sigh.

"Right..."

"Judas? It's me, Y/N. I heard you wanted-"

The girl had expected Judas but instead a smaller more petite boy threw open the door.

"S-Souta?" She stuttered seeing the familiar boy.

The males brown eyes twinkled with delight as he looked up to the girl.

"My favorite!" He smiled wrapping his arms and legs around her torso.

Y/N smiled patting the smaller boys head.

"Y/N! Don't encourage him!" Judas whined.

"I wanted to surprise you with a visit" he smiled detaching from her waist.

"It's nice to see you again Souta!" Y/N smiled "it's been years and you haven't grown at all"

Souta placed his chin on top of Y/N's head.

"I'm an Adepti dummy! Don't tell me you forgot me already!"

᯽᯽᯽