The Creation

The Creation

Prologue

No-one asked for them to come back. No-one even thought that they were real. I mean they came from conflicting ideas. It was 2020 when they came back, they appeared in their countries of origin. Quick history lesson. First of all, two children were born in Saiseikai Hospital in Japan one of whom killed people touching them, her mother died instantly and the doctor was lucky he was wearing gloves. They decided to call the sister Izanami the Japanese god of death, and the brother they named Izanagi after Izanami's brother and husband. More on them later.

Mohammed came back as well, yes the muslim Mohhamed. He was born in the holy land and in 2047 he went to a town centre and declared that God would help him break the moon. This was met with obvious dismay and scepticism. Three days later however, Mohhamed was still standing in the town centre and the american government released that they were detecting odd seismic and pressure disturbances. Instantly news crews and reporters came to the holy land to see Mohhamed. He then did something that nobody forgot. He stood up from his crouched position and pointed up at the sky.

The moon was visible on that day and everyone saw a live coverage of hundreds of deaths as Jesrusalem was hit with "a magnitude 9.6 earthquake." The 'lucky' reporters in helicopters were hit with the forming of a sudden tornado forming around Mohhamed. The five or so reporters that were still alive pointed their remaining cameras to the sky and became instantly terrifiyed as they observed the moon breaking in two. For a few days after that Mohhamed dissapeared as rouge peices of the moon fell to earth.No-one questioned Mohhamed again.

Buddha was born in India and by the time he was fifteen he had meditated to such a deep inner state that he had begun to float above the ground. Contrary to how people believed ho would look, he was infact annarexic and only meditated to help ignore the ache and torcher of his stomach. By now the military of certain states and countries had started trying to breed these godlike beings.

Christianity