𝟥𝟪 | 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖸𝖮𝖴

"LEMME LOOK AT YOU

"LEMME LOOK AT YOU." He mutters, moving her arms. "You gone tell me I look pretty?" She questions, watching his eyes scan over her body. "Yeah, you make my dick hard." He says, making her laugh.

"I can touch you?" He asks. They hadn't had sex since November and he wasn't sure if she was still comfortable with him how she used to be.

"Uh yeah." She chuckles a little. "I was just making sure." He says, moving his hands to cup her breasts through the unlined spicy red leopard lace bra. "These new?" He asks her looking at her nipples strain against the fabric. "You like them?" She looks up at him. "You know I do."

He sits down next to hers. "Get on top of me." He tells her making her making move to straddle him. She wraps her arms around his neck as he leans in to kiss her while he squeezes her ass.

She slides her tongue in his mouth while his hands roam and explore her body. She moans softly as his lips move to her neck finding her sweet spot.

"You gone be mad if you get a hickey?" He asks. "No." She whispers, feeling his teeth lightly graze her skin. Corinne missed being marked up. He takes off her bra while moving his lips back to hers.

She moans in his mouth while he pulls and tweaks her erect nipples. He kisses down to her breast, taking her left nipple in his mouth. She inhales sharply rubbing the back of his head as he flicks his tongue over the bud before alternating giving her right breast the same attention.

"You was working out in jail?" She asks when he stands up, throwing her on the bed.

"I was going crazy with weights. You already know how I go." He tells her making her laugh with he pulls his white tee over his neck before hooking his fingers in her matching thong. "I missed you, stink." She says raising her hips. "I miss you and this pretty ass pussy too." He tells her spreading her legs.

"Don't say that." She covers her face while closing her legs. "Move up." He tells her, making her scoot up higher.

"Gimme a kiss." He says hovering over her. She pulls him into a kiss which starts slow and progresses into something much more aggressive. He glides his lips down her body.

"Open yo legs." He demands. "D." Corinne whines causing him to spread her legs further while kisses down her body. "You missed me?" He asks, before placing kisses on her inner thighs.

He was teasing her and he was enjoying it. "You should be used to this by now." He frowns when she attempts to close her legs. She knew what was coming her way.

He tightly grips her thighs, spreading her legs so she was positioned just how he wanted her. She whimpers as he attached his lips to her clitoris. Despite being overwhelmed by the pleasure, she placed her left hand rubbing his waves while he explores her ocean. He ate her like a man-starved causing her blissful moans to get louder and louder as her orgasm approaches.

"Fuck." She moans as he slides two fingers inside of her. He flicks his tongue over her clit while doing a come here motion with his fingers triggering her orgasm. "Cum for me." He urged as her juices slowly started to drip onto the bedding.

"Oh my god." She whimpers closing her legs attempting to push his head away as he sucked on her clit sending her over the edge.

"You missed me?" He asks, kissing up her body. "I missed you." She whispers as his lips reach hers. "You missed me?" She counters as their lips brush past each other. "Everyday." He answers before kissing her.

Corinne unbuckles his belt while he hovers over her. He stands up to take off his jeans and Calvin's. He gets back on top of her and she guides his lips to hers. He wraps his hand around his shaft, teasing her clit with his tip. "You so wet I could just slide in?" He teases while she kisses his neck. "So do it." She smiles while biting her bottom lip.

He lines himself up with her entrance before slowly stretching her out. He bent her legs over his arms as he leans forward. He roughly moves in and out of her.

Fresh out dick hit different.

"Slow down." She whimpers, feeling it in her stomach. "You can't take it?" He asks as she attempts to move higher up.

"Where you going?" Corinne feels his hands on her hips in an attempt to keep her from moving.

"Don't run from me, mama." His words weren't making her stay still, only adding to the experience.

"Take this shit," Demon says, pulling her back down to him. "Ion care what I say don't nut in me. I don't wanna take another Plan B." She whimpers.

"We gone see." He grunts. "What you mean? What we finna see?" Corinne asks. "Our daughter in nine months." He smiles innocently leaning down to take her erect nipple into his mouth.

"Haha. Very funny." Corinne whimpers as his slow, deep strokes eat away at her stamina. "You so fucking tight. Shit." He moans making her smile.

"This my pussy?" He asks. "You know it is, daddy." Corinne moans lowly. He whispers in her ear compelling her to make her moans and cries of pleasure more audible. Their combination of moans could be heard throughout the silent house. "What's my name?" He asks moving his hands to her waist.

"Daddy."

"Louder." He requests, sucking hickeys into her shoulders. "Daddy." She moans making him lean down to move his head up from her chest to kiss her. "You love me right?" He asks. "So much." Corinne nods.

"You gone let me nut in you?" He asks making her nod as she starts to cum all over his member. "Use your words, ma." Demon tells her while tightening his grip on her body.

"You gone let me nut in you?" He asks again. "Yes, D." She moans with her mind in a state of euphoria. "You lucky I love you, shorty." He mutters pulling out in time to let his cum cover her stomach. "I love you too." She smiles lazily while he comes back with a warm wet towel.

"Let's do it again," Corinne speaks up, making him look at her as comes back into the room. "Again?" He asks. "With a condom this time." She says. "Again?" Demon repeats.

"We got all day, stink." She tells him making him shake his head saying, "You crazy."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: they're whores...byee 😭

byee 😭