I See Her

I have seen her skipping towards her Dorm. A very unusual sight of an unusual but cute girl. A dreamy voice. Sky blue eyes. Always smiling it's strange. I have seen her get bullied by Millicent or Pansy. I have seen her Dormmates stealing her things. I have seen her "friends" making fun of her. I have seen her paying no attention to the comments she hears. I have seen her blabbering about creatures that are not seen. I have seen her walking the corridors barefoot looking for Nargles her shoe-theives. I have seen the golden trio forgetting about her presence near them. I have seen her not minding them and humming songs.

I have seen her greeting me "Goodmorning" and "Goodnight" whenever we crossed paths. I have seen her smiling when I made fun of her. I have seen her unbothered when I hexed her to fall. I have seen her getting up, dusting her clothes and walk away. I have seen her swimming in the lake during winter. In have seen her dancing in the rain.

I have seen her taking the cruciates curse during her stay in caller of my manor. I have seen her giving hope to Mr Olivlander including myself even though she was herself in the prison. I have seen her getting rescued by Harry potter. I have seen her at the battle against Voldemort. I have seen her fighting the death-eaters fearlessly.

I have seen her testifying for me at the ministry. I have seen her taking care of my mother after the war. I have seen her loving a death-eater like me. I have seen her marrying me happily. I have seen her giving birth to our only son "Scorpius", she was more calm than me. I have seen her reassuring me that everything will be fine, and it was. I have seen her fighting with the muggle disease Cancer. I have seen her smiling on her death bed and saying that she loves me.

But I still wish to see her again. I walk with a cane still wishing to unite with her someday. I see my son playing with his daughter. "You look like my mom, Princess", he says to her. I look at my granddaughter and smile. I see my Luna again.

/Please do vote and coment if you like it/