He compares you with his second-wife

The ringing of the door bell caught your attention and you anxiously rushed to open the door. "Oh hi y/n. Your husband right here got extremely drunk today and I had to drag his ass all the way back home.", Jimin spoke while holding Taehyung by his shoulders who was slumping his entire drunk body on the poor 95 liner fellow.

Sighing, you held Taehyung by his shoulders, "Thank you for dropping him off Jimin, I was really getting worried.", you said while Jimin slightly smiled, " Oh it's fine. I'll leave now, you both can continue with your business.", he said while winking at you and leaving.

Taehyung's body weight plopped on you as you dragged his body to your room. "You shouldn't have drank so much, Tae.", you said while placing him on the bed.

"Sarang.", Taehyung whisepred while he was drowsily trying to reach for the photo frame on the night stand. Clutching the photo frame in his hands, he widely smiled at the picture before kissing it and the next moment, he was completely passed out while holding the frame tightly in his arms.

You sighed and looked at him, "Even in drunk state, only Sarang occupies your mind, doesn't she?", you bitterly chuckled as you opened his shoes and socks and placed them on a side of the room.

Removing his tie and wiping his face slightly with a wet cloth, you made sure that your husband had the most comfortable sleep while being drunk dead and sleeping in his office clothes.

You picked up the photo frame from his grip as you heard little snores coming from his lips. Sighing, you looked at the beautiful picture.

A picture of Taehyung's wedding.

In the portrait, Taehyung elegantly stood in a white suit alongside with his first wife, Sarang who was draped in a white gown. He had his arms slightly wrapped around Sarang's waist and his lips were firmly placed on hers.

"I wish you could be atleast 1% affectionate towards me as you were with Sarang.", you said to yourself while examining the picture of your husband kissing his first bride.

"If only I could have a tiny space in your heart but I know I'm asking for too much.", you sighed as you recalled the day when your father arranged your marriage with his dearest friend's son, Taehyung.

After his first wife, Sarang, mysteriously disappeared 2 years after her marriage with Taehyung, he was unable to pull himself out from the grief of separation with his first love.

Sarang meant the world to Taehyung and her disappearance from his life one day left him devastated. His parents couldn't see their child suffering all alone, gloomily, spending his time to search for his missing wife, his parents decided it in the best interests of Taehyung to get him re-married with you.

He was still young and they believed that with time, Taehyung will heal and forget his first love but the current situation said otherwise. It had been almost 1 year since you were forcefully married off to Taehyung because your dad "promised" his dad to do so but his cold demeanour didn't change even a bit.

From the very first day, he despised you. He was cold, rude, mean and intolerant towards you as he thought that "you were trying to replace Sarang" but all you wanted was a normal married life.

Sometimes it even went to the extent where he ignored you for days on end as if you were a "piece of decoration" In the house and not his wife.

Yet, your heart had the audacity to still yearn for his love. Like any other girl, you dreamt of your own Prince Charming but you forgot that you were no Cinderella and life is no fairy tale with a 'happily ever after'.

Cursing your ill fate, you got in the bed, under the duvet as you drifted off to sleep. There was a huge space between you two and a wall of pillows kept in between which he placed permanently between himself and you.