Part 1 - The man with an evil spirit

"Y/N Jotaro Belladonna, 17 years old and 195cm tall, He, like you, his mother and his sister, are cat Faunus, right?"

"Yes, all of that is true, Y/N is definitely my son."

Kali Belladonna wore a look of deep concern and worry as she talked with the authorities of Kuo Kuana, Menagerie.

"His sister is a student of Beacon too, right? He didn't go with his sister if I recall correctly. Everybody seems to call him Jojo from his middle name." The police officer continued to ramble on before he was cut off by Kali.

"Officer, I need to know....Just how many people did Y/N kill? No! I take it back, I don't want to know!"

Kali covered both sets of her ears with her hands and turned away from the officers.

"Settle down, ma'am, nobody said he killed anyone! He just got into a fight, that's all!" The officer responded, trying to calm her down.

Kali paused and uncovered her ears at this before turning back toward the Officers.

"Funny thing is, the guys he got into a fight with were all armed with weapons and had been former professional huntsmen, so that means powerful aura, dust fuelled weapons and semblances, yet he came out without a scratch. He broke 15 of the lead thug's bones and hospitalised all four."

A second officer explained, reading from a clipboard before tucking it under his shoulder. Unlike the more portly man who had been speaking to him, this one was thinner and more wiry.

"Things could have gone way worse, but he has to be taught the severity of his actions." The shorter police officer said, shaking his head.

"Ok." Kali responded in a cheery tone before following the two Officers into the jail cell corridors.

"That son of yours is a strange one, Alright. Still, we can't exactly keep him here.."

"Does that mean you're letting him go?" Kali asked hopefully.

"Well these cells are more or less over their capacity completely, there's been a lot of crime and stuff here, mostly Faunus to human, due to the differences in population and the presence of the White Fang here.." the short cop continued to speak as they walked alongside Kali, leading her through the labyrinth toward Y/N

"Your son is just up ahead- Hey Wait!" The thin cop paused as Kali was off like a rocket down the corridor, yelling her son's name.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Shut up! Quit being annoying already!"

Y/N glared at his mother, sitting down on his bed inside the jail cell and straightening his cap

"Ok!"

Noticing the look on the two policemen's faces, she turned back towards them.

"I promise you, he's really a very sweet boy! He's not capable of doing something like-"

She was cut off by the thin cop kicking the cell bars. Y/N had begun to lie down again, facing away from them.

"On your feet, Belladonna! You're being released! What part of 'go home' is it that don't you understand?"

Y/N looked over his shoulder with the same ice cold glare he always had, meeting the police officer in the eyes for a moment. The thin man sweatdropped before Y/N turned to Kali, sitting up on his bed again.

"Listen, ma. I'll be staying here for a while so you can go ahead and leave. It seems I've been possessed somehow by some kind of spirit. I don't know what it'll do next and it took all I had just to stop it during that fight..."

Y/N responded, his amber eyes meeting his mothers.

"Jeez, see what I was talking about? We try to release him but he just doesn't go. I hate to have to ask this, Mrs Belladonna but are you certain your son is alright upstairs?" The smaller cop asked, pointing toward his head and making a cuckoo motion with his finger.

Kali was about to answer when Y/N's three cellmates all pressed themselves against the bars.

"Please let us out of here!"

"At least let us change cells!"

"He's not lying about the evil spirit thing!"

The thin officer took his baton and whacked it against the bars of the cages.

"All of you back! Back already! That's enough so shut up!"

The police officer was cut off by Y/N, who had just opened a can of beer and started drinking from it.

"Where the hell did he get a beer from? He's been in that cell the whole time! How did you get a beer in a jail cell?!?"

Y/N continued to drink deeply before crushing the Can and tossing it aside.

"I told you, I have an evil spirit. Sometimes it likes to bring me things." He responded, turning towards the Police Officer. At his the three prisoners shrank against the wall. Y/N picked a floating manga out of the air and a radio that had somehow materialised beside him began to play.

"What the hell? He's reading shonen jump while listening to a radio! This is a major problem!"

Y/N looked up from his book and put it down.

"Hold it! This might not be enough to convince you to keep me here, but I can at least prove that this spirit exists."

He explained before he walked to the front of the jail cell, hands in pockets. Suddenly a purple arm materialised beside him and reached through, grabbing one of the officer's gun and pulling it loose from the strap that held it in place. It then dropped it in Y/N's hand. Kali gasped in surprise upon catching a glimpse of the purple arm.

"Did you see it? If not...then let me show you again." Y/N thumbed the hammer of the revolver backward and pointed the weapon toward his head.

"What the hell?"

"Y/N sweetie, no!"

Y/N gritted his teeth and fired the gun, causing a loud bang to occur. Y/N panted, inside his heart was hammering, however beside him, two ghostly purple fingers had caught the bullet in mid air, inches away from Y/N's head.

"It's like somebody's behind me constantly...like no semblance I've seen before..." Y/N said, the ghostly hand dropping the bullet to the floor with a quiet ping.

"Y/N's father, Ghira also has these strange powers. Something those without a semblance can't see...but what is happening to my son?"

Kali thought to herself, still wide eyed at the sight of Y/N nearly shooting himself.