Chapter-20

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Shaan got angry and slapped Bela in front of everyone. Bela lost her balance and fell down. Her lip was also cut a little. Her eyes filled with tears.

Shaan's friend Vish came forward and said to Shaan,

Vish : Shaan, are you out of your mind? Iss tarha kisi ladki ko koi marta hai kya? And who is this girl?

Vish helped Bela to get up. She noticed that Bela's lips were cut a little. She angrily went in front of Shaan and said,

Vish : Kya hai tu? That's how you put your hand on the girl in front of everyone? Have you forgotten how to behave with girls? How did you slap a girl like this in front of everyone?

Shaan : Look Vish, don't give me lectures. You don't know what this idiot girl did to me. If you knew you wouldn't give me so many lectures. And you would tell me that what I did is right.

Vish : Come with me. (Holding Shaan's hand)

Vish gestured a girl to take Bela to a room and gave her medicine. And she took Shaan to another room.

Vish : Now you tell me. Why did you do that to that girl?

Shaan told Vish everything. Vish angrily said to Shaan,

Vish : If I had stayed in her place, I would have done the same. How could you do this to a girl for revenge? And you didn't fall in love with this girl? Shaan, this girl is very good. Aur uski face..!! Itna magical hai k uske upar haat uthana bhi bohot moshkil hai. And you slapped her like this in front of everyone? And even you are getting married with her just because you want to take revenge from her?

Shaan : Yes I did. So what? I will teach that girl a good lesson. She don't know, that day she put her leg on snakes tail. Now she will know what is Shaan Mittal. Oh dear! I haven't done anything with her yet. Just wait and watch what I do with her (He gave an evil smirk.)

Vish : Shaan ekdam accha nhi hoga mai bol rahi ho. You will not harm this girl. I won't let you do anything bad with this girl.

Shaan : Are you my friend or that girls? I thought you would help me. But see, on the contrary, you are trying to save her.

Vish : Being a girl, I'll do bad with another girl? That too when it's your fault? You know me very well Shaan. I don't do wrong with anyone and I don't tolerate injustice.

Shaan : I understand very well I can't harm Bela when you are here. So, sorry dear! Today you have to stay in this room only. Cause I had another plan for Bela which will not possible when you are with her.

Before Vish could say anything to Shaan, Shaan pushed her and slammed the door from outside. Vish called Shaan many time but Shaan didn't hear anything. When Shaan left, he told the doorman giving some money,