Jock! Vincent x Nerd! Scott

The story was requested by, Millykit87!
( Enjoy the music and enjoy the story! ( w ● )/ )
( btw sorry if it's not what u wanted Millykit87 qwq )

[ Narrator's POV ]

It was the start of a new term, and Scott was getting ready for school. Scott was a teacher's pet, or what other students call him, a nerd. He was bothered by that nickname, but never showed it.
While packing his bag, he noticed that his Diary was missing.
Scott became panicked, and started to rummage through his bag and cupboards. Luckily, his Diary was safe and sound inside his bedside table's cupboard. You see, Scott's Diary was SUPER important to him as he wrote MANY secrets in there, and if somebody stole it, he would be done for! And one of those secrets were, well, was that he was secretly gay. And he never wanted ANYBODY to know as in his area, being attracted to the same gender was " bad " or something like that. So he just pretended that he was straight, and attracted to female.
After Scott packed his bag, he wore it and went down the stairs to the kitchen, where his mother was waiting for him.
" Good morning, Scott, Come have breakfast! " His mom said.
" Ok, mom, and Good Morning to you too! " Scott replied as he sat down on a chair to eat his cereal.
Before going to school, Scott's mother packed his lunch in his bag and kissed him on the forehead.
"Ok, mom, i'll see you later!" Scott said while going out the door.
" Good luck sweetie, and remember to behave! " his mother called after him.

{ Time Skip to le school :P }

When Scott arrived at his school, he smiled. All memories were coming back. Suddenly, the School bell rang and Scott cursed ''Shit.." under his breath and started to speed walk to his class.
He was fairly excited to see his new classmates, and hoped that his best friend, Jeremy, or Jere for short, was in his class. Luckily, luck was on his side and he immediately saw Jeremy as he entered his new classroom. He saw as Jeremy looked up from reading his book and smiling at Scott. He saw an empty seat right next to Jeremy and claimed it as his own by sitting on it.
" H- hey Sco-Scott! I-im glad y-your're he-re! " Jeremy stuttered happily with a bright smile on his face as he looked at Scott.
" Im also glad your're here Jere, and it seems you still haven't gotten rid of the s-s-stuttering. " Scott playfully mocked Jeremy. Jeremy smirked and playfully shoved Scotts's elbow. Scott yelped in pain before starting to laugh. It wasn't long before the lessons started. First, the School principal welcomed the students with a boring announcement about being respectful students and how the principal missed them, which the students thought that was a lie. The announcement was sooo boring, even Scott and Jeremy thought so! All Scott really wanted to do was learn, not listen to the principal's announcement! He wanted to just yell for the principal to shut up, but I looked like somebody else did it for him.
" Bro, just get to the lessons already! I did not come to school for this lame-o announcement! " one of the jocks shouted. Just for your info, the guy got after-school detention for being rude to the principal and interrupting her. So, it was lucky that Scott didn't yell. After the announcement ended and the jock was sent to the principal's office, the REAL lessons began to start.
And the first lesson was...*  drum roll * GEOGRAPHY! And that was the lesson EVERYONE HATED, well, everybody except Scott, not even Jeremy was interested in Geography! So Scott was the only one that would raise his hand up eagerly to answer a question, unfortunately, he wouldn't always get picked on.