Hehe this is the entire story in this short section

So this was just a normal day. The sun was slightly being covered by the clouds, so it wasn't very bright. I went to school as normal, did all of my regular daily activities, ate a little bit, and went on with my schedule. The inside of the school is kind of grey, and overall just gloomy. My 1st class, math, was a bit hard.

My teacher exclaimed, "Same sign add, different sign subtract!" for integers.

"What about if the question is in a subtraction form" I asked.

"Thats a lesson for tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

"Aww, what a cliffhanger" I whined.

After that we had ELA, where we learned to diagram simple sentences. A bit after that i had programming.

"Today we are going to take notes on the history of coding, and understand how to relate it to history"

"Oh how long is the video?" I asked.

"About 48 minutes" He exclaimed.

Ugh. I have to sit through a 48 minute long video I am not even that interested in. Then we had to list 8 facts about the video. I had forgotten that we only had to do 8, so I did 21. Now that was a problem. I could have been working on other homework I had that day, but instead I wasted it all on listing extra facts I did not even have to list. Sad.

After that, I went to parent pick up, and I spoke with my friends. We spoke of how our day was, and what we did.

"Hai everybody!" I yelled from a distance.

"Hey!" they all responded happily.

"How was everybody's day?" I asked with a bright tone.

"Great" said Friend 1

"I almost failed my math test, but i got an A+ on my spanish test!" friend 2 exclaimed

"I scraped my knee on the football field trying to play some kind of sport, but i drastically failed"

After a while, all of the friends got picked up by their parents, So it was only me, and a stranger i didnt really know. We were pretty distanced, because he was almost all the way at the other end of the parent pick up. I heard footsteps, and thought he was going to his parent's car. But then i noticed there wasnt a car, and they were walking in my direction.

"Are they going to speak to me?" I thought to myself.

The boy then stops infront of me.

"Hey, what your name?"

I paused for a second, because I didnt expect somebody to be interested in speaking to me, let alone a cute person.

"...." I paused.

"Oh, uhm sorry, I was just a little shocked." I stated, with an apologetic tone.

"Oh thats alright" He said as they smiled, and continued to chuckle a bit.

Their smile made me want to smile. This was weird because I had just met this person, yet we felt like old friends. After they spoke to me, it felt as if the clouds had cleared up. The sun was shining. The bright green bushes swayed along with the wind, as long as the red flowers that accompanied them. Their shirt was red plaid that day, it looked very nice on them. Their brown eyes shined in the sunlight, giving them an almost romantic aesthetic.

"So anyways what did you do today" I said while looking into their eyes.

"Oh it was pretty good, I only have 4 classes, so I cant really say much" He responds.

Sadly, their mom's car pulls up, and they have to go. A few minutes later, my mom comes in her new shiny red van. In the car, I sat down and thought about how somebody actually wanted to speak to me. I felt a lot more confident in myself after that day.