Ch 1 - After the stardust

Now that I’m a high school student, do I have any dreams in this world?

I’m sure I was expecting and dreaming of high school life more than anyone else at this time. And that feeling keep growing, until I don’t know since when, but I forgot to face reality. It’s very scary, because while it’s happening, I don’t care about the evaluations of the people around me, and I end up increasing my own dark history without realizing it.

And what’s even more scary is that I can easily regain my sanity back. And what happen to me after that, it’s just…

In the morning sunlight, Many high school students are walking along the street full of tree quietly. Meanwhile, the two noisy people stood out.

“Oi, Aika, Wait!”

“No, Stay away from me!”

A red-brown-haired schoolgirl walking fast while a brown-haired boy chasing her. Seen from the side, it looks like a quarreling couple, but in reality the two are never in that relationship.

A girl with hair that looks red in the sun. She is a beautiful girl who is usually recognized by everyone, but now she plan to sneak in between other students with a gloomy face. Despite her delicate look, she is strong-willed. No matter how many times the brown-haired boy grabs her arm, she shakes it off with all her strength.

On the other hand, the boy desperately trying to catch her. His name is Wataru Sajou. He is a man who put effort in his fashion, and also same as the other boys, he like cute girls.

The beautiful girl… Aika Natsukawa, He was in love with her since junior high school. That’s why he confessed early and pressed her for dating with him, but He got rejected, still that alone did not make him give up. He rushed to her on a daily basis and continued his enthusiastic approach.

Aika Natsukawa is a perfect girl. That’s why she accepted into a high-level private high school, and Wataru, who knew it, studied desperately while continuing to approach her, and in the end successfully entered the same high school as her. Awesome, right? As expected, it’s the power of love.

“Hahaha, That two people, they’re doing it again.”

“Right? why don’t they just be a couple already.”

From the perspective of other schoolgirls, it’s like a charming sight. If Aika is just popular, she’ll just be a target of other girl jealousy, but the two who stand out like that, since they enrolled into the school, they just look like a couple to others. Even the other boys, they admits that Wataru is the boyfriend of Aika Natsukawa, definitely he is the man for her.

Today too, Wataru chases her without giving up.

“Oi, When will you become my girlfriend?”

“Do you think I will? Idiot! Please just stop it already!”

“What!?”

“Why are you surprised about it now!?”

Well… As you can see, have all of you hear the words ‘The moment when hundred years of love cools down’? It mean, After seeing and hearing the bad side of the person you fell in love with, it makes your feeling toward her cold at once.