Chapter 5

I hope you like this chapter .
It's been a really good experience for me to listen to some songs while reading. Recommended
"Life goes on " by BTS

 Recommended"Life goes on " by BTS

Ji-hu
Imagine him however you want

"Lili! " quickly snapping out of my daydreaming life I look at the person who just yelled my name, practically ripping my eardrums.
Looking back at my beloved best friend with a certain annoyed look "anna stop shouting your gonna rip my eardrums "

"where are you girl?".........." now tell me what happened that you got so late to school?"her beaming eyes like always excited but at the same time full of worries to know if I am ok .

Sighing at the thought of what had happened and making up my mind to tell her everything. I don't know but something doesn't seem right to me.

" I am not sure myself . ......Can we talk about this at break please."

Anna gently nodded her head and went back to giving her attention to the teacher in front of us . While like always trying to keep a close eye on me.
.............
Finally it was break, and Anna had already left to the cafeteria just as I told her too. She wanted to stay and listen to me but I told her to go and wait for me. But even if I hadn't told her, she pretty much still had to go as Mr.smith had asked for her so one way or another she had to leave.
And here I was alone in the whole class room as everyone had already left for the cafeteria right at the sound of the bell. It was quite , the room all white but not that bright but more of a combination of bright and mixed colors , cute little pictures or paintings were hanging on all four sides of the walls and infront of me was a huge white board. On my left there were many sliding windows that showed us the whole play ground. My class was on the third floor , so it was quite a view. It was quite warm as the sunlight was directly falling right on me through the windows on my left.
I was sitting in middle of the class ,in the central row and third column.
The classes went by quickly then I had expected,well because the whole time rather then paying my attention to the lectures my thoughts kept being intruppted
By the memory of the scene from this morning. I know I know it would be weird to not think that it was an accident but at the same time something within me kept dragging me back to the thought of that guy and that voice.
I kept thinking about it again and again
" Am i possessed? " I thought
"What if that was a ghost?"
"What if it wants kill me?"
"What if ahhh borla (I don't know)"

All of a sudden out of nowhere i hear my name being called from my left, it was the same feeling like the one that I got when I heard that unrecognizable voice.It gave me the same horrors and chills.
"Lili?"
Was I the only one who could hear it calling for me ?
"Lil "
I flinch at the feeling of a cold hand being placed on my left side of the shoulder. For a moment I was ready to scream the hell out of my lungs but soon Coming out of my agitated shell and realizing the familiar touch and confirming that it is an actual human being .
I turn my head towards my left side , just to see my second best friend
" Lili ?"
His beautiful green orbs staring down at me with full concern , his height from down here he seemed like a behemoth.