Chapter 1: The Vent

"SHHHHHHHHH!"

I have no idea what that sound was and what shone right on my goggles but I closed my eyes to embrace the fact that I have a whole new spaceship to clean. Newbie's jobs aren't they? Cleaning and getting to know your spaceship.

Day 1 has began. I've decided to start from the bottom. As I stepped onto drains, a little button on my watch popped out. Three seconds later, I was back in the cafeteria where I started.

A purple spaceman held up her bull horn and exclaimed, "It is Brown! I saw him vent!"

"Who's Brown?" I questioned. "My name is Kylie Onry and do you call me Kylie or do you call me Onry? I prefer to be called Kylie but Brown sounds more of a last name than a first name so you would probably call me Onry then."

"Yeah... It's Brown. He's acting dumb"

"And what are vents?" I enquired.

"Those things where The Imposter can go through" A kind lady (or man I'm not too sure) answered. She (or he) was wearing a pink space suit and had a swan floatie on her head.

"Hi ma'am," I was curious. "Where did you get your floatie? It looks pretty gorgeous on you!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hey guys! Welcome to the end of chapter 2! I post fanfics on Friday and be sure to vote and comment on my story and help me improve too! Love y'all byee!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Border creds: see reading list