•||Chapter 1||•

•Kumiko's POV
Hi. my name's Kumiko Saiki. And I was born with physcic powers.
...
...
...
You think its cool having powers right?
You think I can do anything?
...
...
Well your wrong.. If I have powers there's a cost..

•I can constantly hear everyone's thoughts.

•I cant feel surprised when I get thrown a surprise party.

•All I see is See is Walking Muscles.
--------------------
As I was walking home I saw my dad sitting down near the door. I sigh knowing what I need to do. I opened the door with my physcic powers. And he thanked me and ran inside. The two people you see arguing in front of me are my parents. Kurumi Saiki and Kuniharu Saiki.

---Epic Timeskip---

We were doing an opening ceremony and I couldn't even focus.. Hearing everyone's thoughts. Well almost everyone. "HEY PAL!" I hear. I sighed. This is riki nendou. I can read everyone's thoughts except from his. And then I found out he's so dumb he doesn't even have a brain to begin with. Then we both heard a thud and we look over to a green haired boy on the floor. Nendou immediately runs over doing CPR. "Take him to the Nurse's Office Nendou!" Someone screamed. "Oh Right the Nurse's Office!" He got up and picked up the boy. I was asked to go with them so I did. When we arrived at the nurse's office the boy immediately jumped out of nendou's arms "WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME INFRONT OF THE SCHOOL NOW THEY'LL THINK WERE DATING!!" I heard him scream. "Pal! Your Okay!" The other boy said. "Of course I am. I was faking I wasn't sick in the first place." He said sternly . I coughed slightly while pointing at the door making their head's turn to the door seeing a very angry Matsuzaki. "So you were faking?" Our gym teacher said. Clearly pissed. "No you got it all wrong" The green haired boy said. "It was his idea" the boy said as he pointed at nendou. "He told me to fake a illness so he could play hooky!" He said. "I'm such a bonehead for listening to him!" He said faking his cries. "Is that true nendou?" Matsuzaki asked. "What?" Nendou looked dumbfounded. 'Blaming it on nendou? Not a bad strategy.' I thought to myself. "Kumiko what are you doing here?" The teacher suddenly asked. "Eh?" I look at him looking dumbfounded. "Was she in this too takeshi?" He asked again. "What? Oh uhm..sure..yeah..her too..!" "That's it! Both of you, to my office! Now!" Mr.Mitsuzaki said,Raising his voice a bit.
'Dragging me into this is a very bad idea.' I thought to myself. "Hold on a second." I hear someone say, making me snap out of my thinking. "He really is sick." Nendou suddenly said. "Didnt you hear what he said?" He said. I just looked at him innocently. "He's for bonehead." He said sternly while pointing at takeshi. I could feel myself mentally face palming. 'You've got to be kidding me, he actually thinks "bonehead" is an illness??' I thought to myself. "That's it,right?" He said as if he'd achieved something. "Bonehead? What are you talking about?" Asked our very confused teacher then it hit him. *insert the bonehead thing in the anime*
"Oh! Bonehead! I remember now!" He said. "No way!!" Takeshi screams. 'Wow. Dumb and Dumber.' I said to myself. "Let's check your temperature, If your sick, you should have a fever." Nendou handed it to takeshi and he put it in his arm to make to take his temperature. I used my pyrokenisis to make it look like he has a high fever. Few minutes later and an ambulance took takeshi to a hospital. I crush the thermometer to hide the evidence. Then I heard nendou. "Pal?" . 'Crap! He saw me.' I silently curse to myself. "Don't tell me you caught bonehead,too!" He said semi shouting. Before I knew it I was strapped and and was about to be taken to The hospital. I could hear "Hang in there Kumiko!" Or "Get well soon Kumiko" from people surrounding me.
--------------------

*cough cough*
Yes. I'm making them by episode :>

Bai-