Part 17

Jeon Pov
I woke up feeling hot and i got changed.

I keep thinking about him and how pretty he would look under me moaning and it's driving me crazy

I keep thinking about him and how pretty he would look under me moaning and it's driving me crazy. He makes me feel so many things at the same time. I went downstairs and i saw him.

God he makes me feel so many things

God he makes me feel so many things. Like he's so hot and so sexy and I just want to rip that shirt off of him and fuck him right here right now. But I also want to give him cuddles and kisses at the same time cause he's so cute. He is so sexy hot beautiful and cute at the same time. How can he be all 4 at the same time. I'm really lucky. But i just want to rip those off of him so badly. While he cooked i hugged him.
Jimin:Hi Kook
Hi Angel. I gave him kisses on his neck and i lifted his shirt up a bit.
U don't know what your doing to me right now Angel
Jimin:Oh really i think i do
I turned him around and kissed him roughly. He wrapped his arms around my neck and i put him on the counter and he wrapped his legs around me. I turned off the stove without breaking the kiss and it got rougher. And I left some marks while he moaned.
Kitten God your so damn sexy i just want to fuck u right here right now
Jimin:Do it then Daddy
Oh you don't know what u just unleashed Kitten
Jimin:I think i do Daddy
The kiss got rougher and i growled and i ripped our clothes off and i threw him on the floor and got on top of him.
I'm going to destroy you right now Kitten. I left tons of purple marks on him.