𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖍𝖆 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘

3rd's pov

25th of August, a special day for the Uchiha-Sarutobi couple.

They were on their daily date but it was harder for Shina to walk around especially being 9 months pregnant who is due any day now.

"Kunashi, I want Dango "

Kunashi turned his head to his wife and replied

"But honey, you just ate ramen, not just one bowl, it was five! " Kunashi exclaimed.

"Is it my fault for craving those? " Shina glared at her husband who in return flinch when he saw the glare.

Kunashi may be an Uchiha a feared one in the entire ninja world. but he just couldn't help but fear for his own life when his wife glares at him. it was like facing the shinigami who in return is glaring at you.

Kunashi quickly shakes his head in denial.

"Good, now get me my Dango, or else your sleeping on the couch tonight." Shina threatened.

Kunashi shivered he does NOT want to sleep on the couch! The last time he did he had backache for 2 days straight!

"Yes, dear!"

Running quickly to the Dango shop with his wife trailing behind him waving at the villagers.

Kunashi arrived at the Dango shop and quickly order Shina's regular.
His wife had a nasty sweet tooth and so he also ordered a chocolate and honey-rose tea.

He sat there waiting for his order, that's when Shina came and sat beside him, he turned to her and gave her a soft smile.

Kunashi unlike his clansmen he shows his emotions freely but just for Shina.

Shina smiled back at her husband that's when their orders came. Shina quickly filled her mouth with Dango as she smiled rather satisfied with her Dango. She then felt a kick.

Shina let out a gasp as she held her stomach, the baby kept kicking harder, harder, and harder. Kunashi looked at his wife in concern and in a bit of panic.

"Shina are you alright? is the baby kicking you hard? Are you in pain? Should we take you to a hospital? Shina?! " Kunashi rambled.

"Shut up! Kunashi! "

Kunashi quickly shut his mouth and looked at his wife in panic, when she suddenly looked at him and said.

"I think my water just broke "

6 words, one sentence made Kunashi jumped to his feet and carried Shina bridal style, put money into the table, and shushin(sp?) to the hospital while shouting.

"HELP! HELP MY WIFE! SHE'S IN LABOR!!! "

they quickly took Shina from Kunashi and got into the room, Kunashi stayed outside as he summons a shadow clone and told them to contact the third Hokage, Biwako-san and Shintaro(In my story he is konohamaru's father, which means Shina's younger brother.)

The clone nods his head and set off to contact the Sarutobi family, wondering why Kunashi didn't contact the Uchihas? Well, Kagami his elder brother was busy with his wife and their first son Fugaku along with clan affairs so yeah.

He sat there waiting until the door opened and dragged Kunashi in, there he saw Shina his beloved crying out in pain, he dashed to her side and held her hand, Shina looked at Kunashi as tears fell from her eyes.

"It hurts. "

"it will be alright honey, it will be over soon. " Kunashi reassured his wife when Shina suddenly gave him a glare and said.

"After when this is done I'm gonna kill you! " Shina threatened, Kunashi gave off a nervous chuckle as the door opened it revealed Tsunade who took over the laboring process.

Soon the cries of a baby were heard.
"congratulations, shina-chan it's a baby girl! "Tsunade said grinning as she walks towards the couple holding the baby in her arms. Kunashi tried to look at his baby girl but instead, Tsunade glared at him and said.

"The mother is the first one to see the baby before others Kunashi! Be patient. " Kunashi pouted but he smiled when he saw how happy Shina was when she took the baby in her arms, she cried tears of joy as she examined the baby. Kunashi walked over to his wife and kissed her forehead lovingly and glanced at his baby girl and saw black midnight hair, the baby has yet to open her eyes, so they don't know if the baby got her mother's brown eyes or her father's charcoal ones.

He grinned as tears fell from his eyes as Shina let Kunashi hold their baby girl for the first time he cried tears of joy seeing his baby, their baby she was a beauty that for sure is because her mother was beautiful and also because of his Uchiha genes.

The baby opens her eyes and Kunashi could clearly see the black charcoal eyes he inherited from his dad. Kunashi jaw slacked at his daughter's beauty.

The door opened and hiruzen along with his wife Biwako following them was Shintaro who was 15 years old.

They walked towards the couple with smiles on their faces. The couple showed them their daughter just like Kunashi they were also shocked at the child's beauty.

Black midnight hair, charcoal eyes pale skin button nose, and reddish pump lips she was beauty, a masterpiece. a carbon copy of Kunashi and Shina.

"My, what a beautiful child" hiruzen complimented his first grandchild,  as he carries her.  Biwako looked at the couple and said.

"Shina you did well in giving birth to a beautiful child no doubt that is because of both yours and Kunashi's genes. " Biwako said earning a red blushed couple.

"Wow sis, is she my niece? " Shintaro asked in awe as he got a glimpse of the baby in his father's arms.

Shina giggled as she nodded her head.
"Yes, shin that is your niece protect her. Okay? "
Shintaro could only nod his head as he fawns over his new niece.

August 25th was the day Shiore Sarutobi Uchiha, the princess of both the Uchiha clan and Sarutobi clan was born.