Fourteen

KOOKIE'S RULES

1. Don't lie to Tae Tae, or at all

2. Be honest

3. If you want something, ask

4. Tell Tae Tae if you need anything

5. No sweets after 8

6. No TV for over 3 hours

7. Bed time: 9

8. Don't use safe word just because you don't want to do something (ex. time-out)

SAFE WORD: BUNNY

TAE TAE'S RULES

1. Don't hurt Kookie

2. If Kookie doesn't want to do something, don't do it

3. Don't ignore Kookie

4. Don't lie to Kookie

5. No swearing

6. No innapropiate touches

7. No threatening (ex. No dinner if you don't do this)

8. No adult words

SAFE WORD: HEART

REWARDS

Sweets

Cuddles

Hide and Seek

Going out

PUNISHMENTS
^NO HITTING

10 minute time-out

No TV for rest of day

Early bedtime (7:00)

Help Tae Tae with a (or multiple) chore[s] (ex. Putting laundry away, tidy up house)

"I think it looks good." Jungkook announced, moving himself a bit back from the piece of paper. "Me too." Taehyung agreed, scanning over the paper. "We don't need that." Jungkook leaned over and erased one of the punishments, and leaned back up with a smile.

He had removed the no hitting rule.

"I'm not going to hit you, rule or not. You can't get me to hit you- at least in little space." Taehyung laughed a bit in the end. "Oh well." Jungkook smiled, picking up the piece of paper.

"Okay, one more thing." Taehyung announced. "What's your age range? Considering you were 3 one day and 5 a few minutes later." He asked, remembering the hospital. "Normally 4-8, but sometimes I can be 3- in which I don't talk." Jungkook explained, looking over to Taehyung. "Alright." Taehyung nodded, admiring the younger's damp hair from his shower. "I think we can go to bed now." Jungkook decided, leaving the piece of paper and climbing into Taehyung's bed. "I'll be right back, I want to check on Jimin." Taehyung smiled, getting up and going into the living room.