CHAPTER 14

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

It's been a week since the meeting and everyone has been busy with preparing for the mission, an official mission for the two girls being part of 127 now. Even though the mission wasn't a huge one there was still a lot to prepare for. Some were working on some of the weapons, vehicles, equipment and some were simply just training.

"Excited for tonight?" Lucy and Mark just finished some training, the two were now sat against the wall with a water bottle in their hand.

"Tonight?" Mark nodded looking over at Lucy. "Honestly, I don't know." Mark understand why she answered him like that, he would've said the exact same thing. It is weird knowing that you are against your previous gang.

"But I'm not worried about myself." Mark crooked his eyebrow in confusion. "Chen, I'm worried about her."

"How come?" Mark grabbed Lucy's hand lifting her up from the floor. They started packing their stuff and made their way out of the training room before Lucy started speaking.

"I know she is very capable of doing what she needs to do tonight, but I just feel like something is going to tick her off."

"Well, Johnny does have some disguises for you two." This was the first time Lucy heard this in the past week. I mean she knew that the two of them couldn't just go in there and not be recognised by the Gunshot members. "You need to dye your hair and we are giving you guys coloured contacts."

"Oh man, I thought you meant like a disguise like the one in White Chicks."

"Not even gonna lie, I did suggest that." Mark laughed as Lucy lightly punched him.

The two got downstairs and were surprised that most of the members were sat together in the living room.

"Were you guys having a meeting without us?" Lucy asked sitting next to Haechan who high-fived her as she sat down.

"Nah, we always do this before a group mission." Lucy nodded as they remained in silence. Well that silence was broken when they heard two voices bickering as they came downstairs.

The two stood there in their uniform ready to go to the casino. They both did look very different from what they looked this morning. Chen has dyed her hair a dark purple she didn't have new colour contacts. All eyes then turned to Jaehyun who dyed his hair blue simply matching Chen's hair. Unlike Chen he did have colour contacts it wasn't that much of a difference from his natural eye colours. His eyes were just a bit of a lighter brown now.

"Guys, I think Jaehyun is blind." Chen said fixing her tie before looking up at the group.

"What makes you say that?" Jungwoo asked.

"He just called me ugly."

"Is that why you two were bickering on the way down?" The two looked at each other before they nodded.

"Well, Jaehyun is blind." Taeyong agreed with Chen.

"Anyways, we'll be going now. We have a job to attend." Jaehyun said walking away. Chen waved them a goodbye before going after him.

"I hope they don't fuck it up." Taeyong said getting up as soon enough the rest of them had to leave as well.

"Well, let's get you dolled up." Johnny held out his hand in front of Lucy which she gladly took and the two made their way over to her room so that she could dye her hair and get ready for tonight.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Nervous?"

The two have been in the car for a while and the casino was still a bit of a distance away from where they currently were.

"Should I be?" Lucy looked at herself in the mirror. She saw a completely different person in front of her. Well, she knows that it's her it just feels different. Not just her looks, she is completely different from who she was five years ago.

"I mean your previous gang is going to be there, you and Lucy are basically against them at this point." Jaehyun eyes never left the road as he spoke to her.

"You seem worried, lover boy." Chen fixed her gaze on him and saw him roll his eyes which made her scoff.

"Lucy is worried." Before Chen could even say anything Jaehyun carried on speaking. "I saw the way she was looking at you before we left."

"She's always worried." Chen looked at her watch and it was almost time for them to start their "job" for the day. "We have other thinks to take care of so speed up."

"No need." Chen looked up ahead and saw the bright lights of the building basically shining unto the entire street. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

"What about your ear piece?" The two got into the staff room. Luckily it was just the two of them so it was save for them speak about tonight.

"All the staff wear ear pieces to communicate with security for if something happens." Jaehyun explained as the two of them walked out of the staff room and into the casino and straight away made their way to the bar.

The casino was already starting to fill up as the two of them were setting up the bar making sure they played their roles perfectly so that nothing would look suspicious. The two didn't stay in silence for a long time as Taeil connected their ear pieces to his.

He quickly told them that Yuta and Lucy would be arriving soon and that everyone else is already there. The two looked around and first spotted Taeyong and Johnny who had already started dealing the gambling game. It didn't take long for them two spot Mark and Haechan. They were already told that Jungwoo and Sicheng have already set themselves ready on the rooftop.

"How come Taeyong and Johnny aren't in disguise?" Chen asked as she walked past Jaehyun to grab a bottle of vodka.

"They actually work here, so it's not a surprise to see them here." Jaehyun started mixing one of the drinks someone ordered and poured it in a few glasses.

The two of them looked around the casino as Doyoung just told them that Yuta and Lucy had arrived. The two quickly spotted them as they actually did stand out to them. Lucy had red hair now and went really well with her black dress. Yuta on the other hand had yet black hair with neon green highlights in them.

"They look good together." Chen said as they watched the two of them take their seat at a gambling table. "Also, Gunshot has arrived." As soon as she said that everyone started looking around making sure that they could at least spot one.

Jaehyun and Chen were lucky enough as one of the gang members came and sat at the bar. Yuta notified them that are two sitting on the same gambling table as him and Lucy. Mark and Haechan both spotted two on the second floor of the building.

Doyoung and Taeil had already hacked into the security system so they already had all their screens filled with the different angles of the building, even on the second floor.

"Okay guys, be careful now." Taeil said connecting his ear piece so that everyone could hear him. None of them responded but he could see that all of them nodded their heads already completely immersed in their roles for the night. "Please don't start a fight. That goes for the both of the you, Lucy and Chen."

MESSAGE:
the next chapter is also gonna be long
also gambling is fun I played it with my friends at school once but we just played it with chips and didn't use money