One-Shot

Theo shoved another drink into Draco's hand as he swayed at the bar with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Come on mate, we said one shot for every year of freedom. Get it down you!"

The sounds and lights in the muggle club didn't help his blurred vision. He shook his head as Theo tried to pour the weird blue shot into his mouth.

"Yeaaahh!" Blaise shouted in his ear as he staggered, barely catching the bar as he attempted to stay upright.

"Flint, I think he's had enough, let's get him home." Harry looked shiftily at the others.

"She's going to fucking kill us." Ron laughed, slapping his belly. This was the best retribution for everything the prick did at school, regardless of whether they were colleagues and almost friends now.

Draco felt himself dragged along as the others hooted.

Once the air hit him, Draco fell backwards, passing out. His friends caught him and carried him along the street above their heads.

"Draco, Draco, Draco!" They chanted as he was carried along the road.

"Strip and leave the fucker here!" Ron called out. He was still annoyed Hermione had ended things with him and then took up with Malfoy.

"Yeaaah!" Blaise shouted as he removed Draco's suit jacket and shirt.

"Ah, fuck it." Theo laughed as they all pulled off all his clothes, leaving him like a ragdoll, sitting against a wall.

"Let's just leave him here, it's not far from home, only a few streets." Harry felt a bit sorry for him, he was more sober than the others, having avoided the blue drinks. He made a note to come back and check on him. It wouldn't do for one of his staff to be left like this. Draco was sitting inside an alley and he hoped nobody would see him.

"We could bash him in the bollocks with a brick?" Ron offered.

"Nahhh," Blaise patted Draco's head like he was a dog, "He's a good boy."

"Ron, I'm sure his future wife would like to have children." Harry tutted.

"Don't be a prick, Ron." Theo clapped him on the back, swigging from a flask and handing it to Ron.

Some girls passed by, dressed for a night out and shooting them alluring looks.

"Oi, Weasley, let's see if we can pull," Theo dragged him away. Marcus followed with Blaise, all singletons apart from Harry and Draco. Harry took one last look, before shaking his head and following the others. Draco would be okay for a while. He kept an eye on the others and stopped them from being arrested and he knew he'd be responsible for making sure they got home.

With a quick glance at the others he threw his invisibility cloak over the naked bloke.

...

Draco woke to see some women laughing as they walked by, he pushed some cloth away from his face, standing up and staggering to the street he looked around, only to find the women and none of his friends in sight.

"Holy shit! This bloke is naked!" One girl wearing rabbit ears yelled.

"Fuck me, why are we going to a strip club when this fine specimen is here?" They surrounded him, one letting out a wolf whistle.

"He is damn hot." The girl with the rabbit ears moved closer, placing some bunny ears on his head. "God you look sweet like that, how would you like to jackrabbit me baby?"

Draco muttered unintelligibly backing off, his rabbit ears swaying in the wind.

"Oh, he's gone." They lamented as he ran away, watching his tight arse and muscular body until he was out of sight.