1. The confesion

( A/N This is my second actual story. The other story is just my hero memes and the other story that i made a draft. So its probably gonna be really crappy if you have any suggestions pls)

                                                                         Uraraka POV 

 Today was going fine. Except I was nervous as fuck. Why you ask because today i plan on telling deku that i like him ngl (not gonna lie) i have always had a crush on i mean how could i not he is so perfect and (random shit about deku)

                                                          Time skip after school ( still Uraraka POV)

i think its time to tell him i get up and walk towards dekus dorm *i take a deep breath and knock on his door.

                                                                     Deku POV

Im playing on my phone when i hear a knock at the door. I say "come in its open".

 I see Uraraka walk through the door I greet her with a "hello Uraraka". She lightly starts to blush for some reason and says "hello deku.............listen can i talk to you". "Sure" i say as she walks over to me. "listen....IREALLYLIKEYOUDEKUWOULDYOUPLEASEGOOUTWITHME" Uraraka says. I stare at her for a good five second until i say "im sorry Uraraka.....i dont feel the same way". I could see that her heart broke into a million pieces. I get a call and say to Uraraka "im sorry i have to go".

                                                     Luca POV

I got bored so i decided to call my bf. I took out my phone opened WhatsApp and went to the contact called "❤💋bunny💋❤". I pressed the voice call button and it started to ring.

(A/N Im sorry this is short but i need to do the oc's)

Words:282