(Tribes of Pyrrhia... )

TRIBES

SeaWings, are the Dragon tribe that live in the Kingdom of the Sea in Pyrrhia. They are ruled by Emperor Conch. They have glow in the dark scales which they use to communicate (Aquatic) and hunt in packs. They can breathe in the water and can see in the dark. They have webbed feet and a strong tail. They cannot breathe fire.

NightWings, have the power of mind-reading or future seeing if hatched under one moon or both powers if hatched under two.  Hatching under three moons makes the first two powers stronger. Emperor Lunar rules them. Their saliva is poisonous They live on the talon peninsula. 

MudWings, are a tribe of dragons that live in the Mud Kingdom. They are ruled by Chief Stone. They can only breathe fire if warm enough. MudWings come in various shades of brown and have fireproof scales if hatched from a red blood egg.

IceWing,s live in the Ice Kingdom and their scales can be gray, white, various shades of blue, and even purple. Their frost breath causes instant frostbite and their tails are whip-thin. Their claws are serrated. They are ruled by Emperor Spike

SkyWings, live in the mountains and are easily distinguished by their enormous wings. These dragons' scales can be different shades of yellow, red, orange, or pinkish-red. A SkyWing can be born with 'too much fire' thus burning everything they touch, or with no fire at all. Ruled by Chief Air.

SandWings, have pale scales the color of sand. They don't require much food. They live in hot conditions and their scales are always warm. They have poisonous barbed tails like a Scorpion and the only cure of the barb is cactus juice applied to the wound. Ruled by Cheif Sand.

RainWings, reside in the rainforest and they can use their scales to camouflage themselves or to express their emotions. RainWings prefer to eat the plentiful fruit in the rainforest, but occasionally kill and eat prey. They have prehensile tails that they can use to travel through the rainforest. They can shoot a deadly venom from their fangs that disintegrate any living thing. Ruled by chief Boa

SCAVNGERS: Various scavengers live with the dragons, they have no known abilities other than being able to create magic, this gave Nightwing their powers (mind and Fortune telling) as well as other powers not yet discovered, sorcery is outlawed. 

(edited descriptions  )

This list may be updated as the chapters are released...