Chapter 3 || Free ||

In the boys dormitories
"Oh Elle I love you so much!" Said George "George stop it!" "I'll stop when you agree to tell her how you feel" Said George "I can't! I don't wanna make a fool out of myself" "You gotta' tell her Freddie before someone else asks her out!" Said George "she doesn't fancy me! She only thinks of me as a friend" Said Fred "Are You you blind! Fred I'm serious are you blind!" "No" "well you clearly are because you two are in love with each other and are to stubborn to admit it! Said George "Fred you gotta tell her" "I know "said Fred with a sigh.

The next day

"Elle get up!" Someone yelled. "what time is it?" Elle asked "it's noon you slept in" Elle slowly opened her eyes and standing at the end of her bed were Coal and Alex "how the hell did you get in the girls dormitories, your not even in this house!" Elle said covering herself with her blanket "Elle did you hear what we said! You slept in till noon!" Said Alex "shoot! Seriously crap even on the first day!" Can you guys wait for me outside my dorm so I could get dressed?" "Yea, but hurry up!" Elle slipped on her uniform as fast as she could grabbing her robe and slipping on her shoes "so what class do we have next?" Elle asked opening the door "well we have Charms and you have potions, here's your schedule" "oh do we at least have some classes together?" Elle asked "yea I think Transfiguration and History of Magic" Alex said "well I'll see you guys at dinner then since I missed those classes" Elle laughed.

"Ms. Dawson your late, that's 10 points from Gryffindor" said professor Snape "sorry professor" Elle said sitting down at and empty desk at the back of the room. "Now class today we will me making-" the doors to the potions classroom opened "ah Mr. Weasley, your late that's 20 points from Gryffindor because Ms. Dawson was also late" Fred walked up to the desk I was sitting at and sat down beside me "why were you late Dawson?" "If you must know Weasley I slept in" "till noon" Fred said with a shocked face "bugger off, and why were you late Weasley?" "Oh George and I put some dung bombs in filch's office" "nice!" Elle said high-fiving Fred "is there something you would like to share with the class Ms. Dawson?" Snape asked "no professor" "good now stop talking or that's another 10 points from Gryffindor!"

After potions Elle had Care of Magical Creatures with Fred and George "I wonder what we're gonna do in this class" Elle said "hopefully it's not how it used to be, this class was so boring we would always look at all those bugs and blah!" Said George shaking with disgust "agreed" Fred and I said. "What's with these books anyway?" Asked Fred "its called "The Monster Book of Monsters, and there for learning about monsters I guess" replied Elle "how do you open it" Fred asked. Elle put her hand on Fred's book "I wouldn't do that if I were you" "why" asked George but Elle ignored him.

"Hello' Class- umm if you will please follow me" said Hagrid. As we walked Hagrid led us to a small clearing and there stood a ginormous creature it was beautiful it had the body of a horse and the head of an eagle. "Isn't he Beautiful" said Hagrid"  "Say Hello to Buckbeak!" "what exactly is that thing Hagrid" Lee Jordan one of Fred and Georges Friends asked "that Lee, is a Hippogriff, one thing you should know about Hippogriffs is that there very proud creatures and very easily offended. You do not wanna' insult a Hippogriff it may just be the last thing you do" said Hagrid "now who wants to come say hello?" Hagrid asked everyone backed away but Fred pushed me forward "ahh Elle, I'm glad you volunteered!" Said Hagrid "what- umm- I, I'll get you back for this Weasley!  Elle whisper yelled "Elle come on up, don't be shy" said Hagrid "now you have to let him make the first move it's only polite, so step up and give him a bow and see if he bows back, if he does you can go and touch him' and if not, we'll get to that later" said Hagrid. Elle walked closer to the Hippogriff and bowed slowly "nice and low" said Hagrid. When Elle looked up the Hippogriff was bowing as well. "Well done Elle! Well done" said Hagrid "you can go and pat him now, go on" Elle started walking slowly towards the Hippogriff. "how much you wanna bet she's gonna chicken out Georgie?" "5 gallons and she won't chicken out!" Whispered George "bet" said Fred. As Elle got closer she stuck her hand out to touch the creature and slowly moved forward "let him come to you" said Hagrid, Elle still had her hand sticking out and her eyes tightly closed, then she felt something smooth touching her hand she slowly opened her eyes and the Hippogriff was standing there it's head under her hand "I think he may let you ride him now" said Hagrid excitedly "what?" said Elle "come on now" Hagrid said while picking her "hey hey hey hey! Hagrid what are you doing?!" Hagrid placed Elle on the Hippogriff  "hold on tight" said Hagrid "Hagrid this is not a good idea" said Elle "oh don't worry just don't pull any of his feathers out" "Hagrid!" "Now off you good" Hagrid said hitting the Hippogriffs side "HOLY CRAP!" Elle yelled when the creature took flight "you owe me 5 gallons" said George with a smirk Fred grunted putting his hand in his pocket and grabbing out 5 gallons and handing them to George. "she's gonna kill me after this isn't she?" asked Fred "yep and I'll be there to watch" George said with a laugh.

Elles Pov:

It was amazing flying though the sky, but it scared the living crap out of me when BuckBeak first took flight. But now it was amazing! I could see everything, the Castle, Hogsmeade, The black lake! It was amazing but I swear I'm gonna kill Fred Weasley the next time I see him I thought. Buckbeak started getting closer to the black lake that I could almost touch it I started to let go of the creatures feathers and opening my arms and started screaming with joy! I felt so Happy! Finally I was Free I loved this feeling I only got this feeling around Fred he made me happy but also very annoyed at how cocky he could be. Flying was amazing! "This is amazing!" I yelled I started laughing I was having so much fun! Everything was so small, it's like I could touch the clouds "Thank you BuckBeak" I yelled. When we landed on the ground I had a huge grin on my face "was it that bad of an' idea then Elle?" Asked Hagrid "no it was actually kinda fun, thanks BuckBeak!" I said, Hagrid smiled at me "oh, that took longer then expected, sorry class we are outta' of time class dismissed" A few people groaned and started walking away that's when I spotted the redhead I was looking for "FREDRICK WEASLEY!" I yelled this seemed to get his attention "yes, shortie?" He answered "why in the bloody hell would you do that!" I said "do what?" Asked Fred "don't play dumb pretty boy" Fred gave me a wild smirk "George, come here" "I didn't do anything" "I know but please come here" George started walking towards me "can I have your book" I asked "uh, yea sure" George handed me his book "you wanted to know why you shouldn't open the book well here's why" I put the book on the ground and stroked the spine and then the book opened it's eyes "what the-" The book started chasing Fred "ahhh!" Fred yelled "the books chasing me, GEORGE!" "Sorry Freddie but I'm on Elles side for this one, you shouldn't have pushed her" George said I burst out laughing and so did George "ILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS ELLE DAWSON! "Fred yelled "nice one!" Said George high-fiving me! "ELLE DON'T FORGET TO MEET ME AFTER CLASSES" Fred called out "see you then!" Elle said chuckling

<3