Part 6

*Ring Ring Ring*
Jaylen: "Hello."
Arlo: "Meet me at the house."
Jaylen: "Why, wants wrong?"
Arlo: "Just come to the house."
Jaylen: "Alright, I'll be there soon."
Arlo: "Alright, I love you."
Jaylen: "I love you too."
*Call ends*

Jaylen heads to the house, when she pulls up there are ambulances and police outside. There was caution tape around their house. The police wouldn't let her in but Arlo told him that she was with him. When she walked in the house, she was horrified at what she saw. There was Ismael's body laying on the floor in a pool of blood and a slit on both of his arms.

Jaylen: "Wha... what happened?" *She said with tears in her eyes*
Arlo: "I don't know I just came home and seen him like this."
Jaylen: "Are you alright bae?"
Arlo: "Bae, I'm not alright... he took his life because of that bitch ass girl. If she wouldn't have cheated on him he would still be here."
Jaylen: "Ima be right back bae."
Arlo: "Where you going?"
Jaylen: "I'm just gonna go for a ride."
Arlo: "Alright, I love you."
Jaylen: "I love you too."
30 minutes later

Jaylen is riding around the city to get her mind off Ismael, but the image she has of him laying there lifeless keeps replaying in her head. Jaylen continues riding down the road. She then spots Amara with a group of girls laughing and talking. She stops the car and runs up to Amara and hits her right in her mouth.

Jaylen: "That's what your ass get. You deserve everything that's coming your way. If you wouldn't have cheated Izzy wouldn't have killed himself. I wouldn't have seen him sitting in his own pool of blood lifeless."
Amara: "What are you talking about?"
Jaylen: "Because of you Izzy slit both of his wrists and bleed out. I just seen him laying there on the floor with a lot of blood coming from his wrists."
Amara: "I never meant for any of this to happen."
Jaylen: "He loves you Amara and you let him down. You broke him and he didn't know how to handle it. Now he's gone and Arlo lost his best friend since childhood." *She let's her tears fall*
Amara: "I- I'm sorry." *she starts crying*
Jaylen: "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, you should apologize to the only person Izzy had left, and that's Arlo."
Amara: "I will, I promise I will."
Jaylen: "How about you come back to my house with me and you can apologize to him."
Amara: "Alright."
30 minutes later
Jaylen pulls up to the house and her and Amara get out of the car. The police let them in and Amara falls to her knees when she sees Izzy laying there. Arlo looks over at her with this death stare. He looked at Amara and got up and started choking her.

Arlo: "If it wasn't for you cheating my beat friend would still be here. You act like you couldn't be faithful. He asked me if you could move in and I didn't think it was a good idea, but he convinced me and you let him down."
Amara: "Ar...lo...let...me...go"
Jaylen: "Bae let her speak."
Arlo: *Let's go of her neck*
Amara: "I'm sorry for what I did, I never meant to hurt anybody. I don't know what I was thinking. I regret everything I did to hurt him."
Jaylen: "You said sorry, now leave."
Amara: "Alright, I'm so sorry."

Amara leaves the house, but little does she know... her karma is waiting for her just around the corner.

Amara was wrong for what she did.
Ismael didn't deserve that.
Poor Arlo lost his best friend.
What do you think is gonna happen to Amara?
I got new people coming into the story👏🏽
Vote and Comment