Cheerleader ~ Keithie Oneshot

(This is that Football scene with Adam Sandler/Lenny Feder and Cameron Boyce/Keithie Feder, You replaced Donna and no, your no going THAT crazy)

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was watching Mr Feder teach Keithie how to kick in Football, He prefers that I just call him Lenny but I prefer to be polite to people who are older then me by calling them by their last name, I might as well call Mr Feder 'Lenny' though.

Lenny first placed the football down close to the end zone to let Keithie have a beginner kick, Keithie then ran and kicked the football and made a touch down "Woo! Good job Keithie!" I said with a wide smile, Keithie looked at me and flashed a smile that said "Thanks Y/N", but he probably thought Lenny would tease him about liking me or something so he didn't say anything about it.

"Wow, first try and you already made a touchdown" Lenny said, I smiled and continued watching the two practice, the football players in another game stopped to watch and watched the two a bit, they were probably wondering how did a starter kick like that, the third kick amazed Lenny with how far it is and little practice Keithie has had, "Alright, pretend I'm the *Football role* and I'm gonna try and block you from kicking" Lenny said, getting into position.

Keithie nodded and got ready to run to the ball and kick it, "Hut!" Lenny said, Keithie ran towards the ball and kicked it, then got tackled by Lenny, "Ow my legs!" Keithie said, "Keithie! Lenny!" I said and ran over to help them, the muscular older football players stoped watching and continued their game, "Don't tell your mother!" I heard Lenny say to Keithie as I helped Lenny get off of Keithie.

Keithie then got up but I could tell he was in pain, "That was amazing though! First few kicks and you already scored like what, Four touchdowns?" I asked in amazement as Keithie flashed an adorable grin at me, I giggled a bit and blushed a tiny bit, "I'll help you with your legs" I said as I led him away, Lenny smiled, knowing about the new young love that was blooming, but of course we didn't know yet.