Shut it off

Elana prov

As I walk down the alley way crying. I notice something felt about this alley way. I look around and see a man standing in the shadows. I said "hello are u ok". They then stepped out of the shadows and said " what are u doing here". I looked at him and just walked away crying. I then found a nice spot to sit down it was dark quiet lonely. It reminded me of how I feel. I just hate myself how could I like a monster who does not even like me back. I just want to die. As I sat there I thought to myself why am I crying i should get up and show what people are missing. So that is what I do I get up wipe my tears away. As I start to walk I was thrown at the cement wall. It hurt but I got up and was ready to attack. As I looked around I saw no one. I just surged it off and continued to walk. When I got to the club I walked in and started to look for divina and kol. I found them but not in the best way they where in the girls bathroom making out. I still had tears coming down my face but I quickly wiped them off. I looked at them dumbfounded and just laughed they looked at me confused. I looked at them and said "I can't believe you". I started to walk out when I heard a "wait Elena". I turn around and look at kol he looks at me said "it's not what it looks like" I look at him then divina she seems like she is mad at me. I look at her and say "would u like to say some thing" she looks up and said "I thought that would slow u down". I was confused for a second but then I figured it out that Force was her. I was mad I went to go attack. But did not get far cause I was pulled back by someone. I look at that person to see it was klaus. I felt weak in my knees I try to stay up but fail and fell to my knees. He looked at me with confusion.

A/N
I'm sorry if this chapter does not make sense I am very tired and am about to fall asleep so sry if u have any suggestions on how to make it better plz comment