Chapter 13

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  monday at school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today was a bit weird. I.N didn't walk to school with me and seems to be avoiding me and I have no idea why. Kai is avoiding me too, but I know why. Yujin and Seungmin are dating now so it's kinda weird not having her around all the time, but we still support her and Seungmin because she still sees us. It seems like the only person that is making this day feel normal is Yuna.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  lunchtime  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was sitting at our usual table with Yuna waiting for Yujin.

"Hey does today feel... weird?" I asked Yuna.

"I mean kinda, but only because Yujin and Seungmin are dating now." Yuna said.

"Hellooo ladies~" Yujin said.

"Someone's in a good mood." I said.

"Yeah cause she has a boyfriend now." Yuna said.

"Ahhh~, you'll understand someday, but anyways let's eat because I'm starving." Yujin said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was walking home when I saw I.N and decided to try to talk to him. I ran up to him and tapped on his shoulder.

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and saw Wonyoung.

"Hey it seems like you're avoiding me now." she said and I feel a bit guilty, but I know I shouldn't be doing this.

"Oh sorry I've been... busy." that's not true.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  flashback to saturday  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I looked at it and it was Kai calling me.

Kai 🐬 is calling

decline | accept

I.N: Hello?

Kai: Hey can you meet me by the park near your house today?

I.N: Uh yeah sure what time?

Kai: Um like 10:30

I.N: Okay see you then

Kai: See you then

That was pretty odd, but I figured he just wanted to hang since Seungmin has a date today.

I got ready and headed to the park. Once I got there I looked for Kai and found him sitting on a bench.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Well I'll make this as straightforward as I can, stay away from Wonyoung." he said

"She told me she doesn't like me more than a friend, but I know the reason is you so avoid her so I can make her fall for me." he added and left.

I was left there in disbelief, but was also confused why I am the reason why Wonyoung doesn't like Kai.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  flashback end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Well do you want to hangout?" she asked.

"I have homework I need to finish, sorry." I said and left.

When I got home I went up to my room and finished up my homework.

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After he left I stood there for a second confused and a little sad then just decided to go home. I had no one to hang out with since Yujin was with Seungmin and Yuna had some family over so she had to stay home.

I decided to accept the fact that people get busy sometimes and can't always do what they want and watched some Netflix to relieve my boredom.

A/N: So I kinda have a plot line for Kai and Yuna but I don't know if I should make it a separate book or in the same one.

A/N: Edited -- 01-29-21