coma

Doctor: she's okay but.. she will be in a coma...

Taeyong: *sighs*.. okay..

He went inside as he saw y/n sleeping peacefully. He was guilty for not protecting her.. he sat beside her slowly caressing her hand a kissing it every 5 mins.

Every day, Taeyong would go to the hospital to see y/n but he's tired of going to the hospital back and forth. He asked the doctor if y/n can move to their house and the doctor agreed but...

Doctor: yes I agree but how will the machines be transferred???? We don't have enough people to carry them?

Taeyong: I have guards and when will she be transferred? I want it quick.

Doctor: maybe tomorrow if we have time.

Taeyong: what do you mean tommorow?! I needed her later.

Doctor: Mr. Lee, I need to ask permission to your dad first.

Taeyong: what do you mean?! Dad has nothing to do about this!

Doctor: *sighs* I believe, I can't talk back anymore. We'll move her now but you need to sign for y/n's dischargement at the hospital.

Taeyong: fine.

Evening came and y/n was moved to the house. Taeyong laid down beside y/n who's still unconscious.

Taeyong: *sighs* when will you wake up....

Morning

Taeyong woke up and saw his wife still sleeping. He kissed her cheek and lips and hugged her.

Taeyong: you've gotta wake up okay? I'll get going! If you wake up, dont forget to tell me your dream okay? Eomma and appa is here to look after you~

He got up and got ready for their mission. He told his men to capture Sarah and her boyfriend. He was so excited for this mission.

Evening came because Taeyong have to attend 2 meetings. He went to their room and saw y/n still sleeping. He slowly smiled seeing his wife's face so beautiful. He went to the bathroom to change and went back outside when done.