Chapter 4

^Picture of Sebastian^

Antonio's POV
"I found my mate." Sebastian and I are training at the moment. As well as the rest of the pack members, we are all scaterred around so they couldn't possibly listen our conversation. I'll give the news to the rest of the pack when the right time comes.

He stops punching the punching bag he was using and looks at me with a big smile and eyes filled with happiness.

"Wha- When? Why didn't you tell me?! This is huge! Can I meet them? Please please plea-"

"Seb! Jeez calm down." I cut him off laughing a bit at his excitment. Seb and I made a promise a long time ago, when we were little adorable pups.

We promised to introduce our mates to each other before anyone else.

I can't wait for him to meet Austin. Seb has not met him since he didn't want to go to a high school like me. He loves spending time with the pups and helps as much as he can. He truly is a great Beta.

That is one of the reasone everyone loves Sebastian. He is eighteen as well but does not seem in a rush to find his mate. I respect his decisions and will always support him.

"You know you will be the first one to meet him. I can't bring him to the pack yet because he is human. His name is Austin." I say. My smile grows at the thought of my perfect mate.

He is extremely talented. I've never met someone who can dance the way Austin does. His body moves so perfectly in sinc with the music, it's insane.

"Wow, who would've thought your mate would be a boy. I hope mine is one too but I'll love my mate no matter what." Seb says.

He is more attracted to men than women but he could still get a female mate. Me? I identified as bisexual. Now? Austinsexual. Yeah yeah I know I'm whipped. Who wouldn't be with a mate as amazing as Austin.

"I'm sure your mate will be all you ever wanted and more Seb." I say. We continue to train and practice fighting techniques.

~❣~❣~❣~

I stand up from my chair, stretch my arms up in the air, and walk out of my office. I'm done for the day with pack stuff and now I want to spend time with my mate but sadly I can't just show up at his house this late, it's almost midnight.

We haven't spend time together since Tuesday, which was the day we both went to Zac's house. It's Friday today and seeing him at school it's not enough. I want to hear his voice again, see that beautiful smile that he keeps on his face whenever he is with me.

The best way for us to spend some time alone together is if I ask him out on a date, which I will. I just don't know what I should plan for it.

"I might me able to help you with that." Matthew says.

"I'm so glad I have you as my wolf Matthew. What's your idea?" I honestly say. I need to plan the date today.

I'll ask Austin to go on a date with me tomorrow and I can't wait. Goddess I really hope he says yes. I can't text him because I dont have his phone number, but even if I did, I wouldn't ask him on a date over a text.

Matthew and I start discussing ideas once I enter my bedroom and plop down on my bed. We both suggest ideas and by the time we are done we have 4 places picked out and all the activities we will be doing.

-----

Right now I'm on my way to Austin's house. Goddess I've never been more nervous in my life. What if he does not want to go on a date with me? Although he has not given me any signs that point to that.

He must feel the bond, the sparkles everytime we touch. And maybe, just maybe he wants to be in a relationship with me.

As I stand at the door of his house I can feel the excitement bubble up inside of me. I know he is inside because I can smell his scent. It is not very strong and probably a normal wolf would not be able to smell it but Alphas have hightened senses, more than any other wolves.

I knock at the door and a boy with a delicate figure, black hair and brown eyes opens the door.

"Hello. I'm here looking for Austin. My name is Antonio, I'm a friend of his." Matthew growls at the mention of 'friend'. The boy looks at me up and down and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Alright. I will get Austin. My name is Dylan by the way, you can come in." He says. I think he is trying to look... intimidating? I smile and say, "Thank you Dylan."

I wait for him to come back with my mate.

I can hear footsteps approaching and my mate talking. He asked Dylan who was the person waiting for him. Austin comes into view and I have to stop myself from hugging him and kissing him the way I so badly wanted.

He is wearing a black tank top, a pair of gray sweatpants and tennis shoes. His delicious muscles at full display. His hair a bit messy, but in a good way.

"Hey Antonio. I didn't know you were going to stop by." I scratch the back of my neck nervously. I decide to go straight to the point.

"I was wondering if you had any plans for today." I say with a extremely fast beating heart.

Austin smiles and says, "Luckily for you, I don't. I just finished with school work and dance practice so I'm free for the rest of the day. Do you have something in mind?"

Alright. It is now or never, "I... I actually wanted to ask you something. Would you like to go on a date with me?" There. I said it. I can breath now.

Oh Goddess. Why is he not saying anything?

The blush that I love appears on his cheeks. We hear someone fake cough and we turn to look at Dylan. I almost forgot he was here.

"I'm just gonna go now. You guys do your thing." He says slowly walking walking away backwards, then turns around and enters what I'm assuming is the kitchen.

"Antonio?" Austin says.

"Yeah?"

"I would love to go on a date with you."