ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟛 𝕎𝔼𝕃ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼

𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

It's been almost 5 days since I last sent him a letter, tho he did not send back one....well, I didn't even expect one. Tomorrow nozel-Kun will come back ugh I know I should be moving on but I can do anything but feel excited about it.

I was lost in my thoughts that's when *bam* "OUCH!! WHAT THE HELL??" I shouted feeling a sharp pain on my head, i look at the direction from where i got hit i saw onisan "what the hell onisan?" I shout at him, he suddenly chuckles "haha that reaction was priceless,you were spacing out so I thought I should call you out but i was lazy to come down there, so i had to throw a fire ball haha" Fuegoleon onisan makes fun of me, i feel sudden anger following through me because i am on my days and i am having a great emotional comeback.

3rd person's pov

Fuegoleon was busy laughing when he felt mana, he opens his eyes and saw from which direction he sensed mana and widened her eyes at sight of a big fire ball coming towards him "oi oi oi," Fuegoleon blurted out 'why the hell she is so angry?, she is gonna blow the palace ugh this girl' The big brother thought "fire magic: fire sheild" Fuegoleon spelled creating a big fire sheild around the area where the fire ball can cause harm and was relived when y/n's spells didn't cause much damage.

"Have you gone mad y/n" Fuegoleon said sighing "eh? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREW THat.....Ball AT Me...." y/n yelled as her voice got lower each second and was about to collapse Fuegoleon widens his eyes but someone caught her, y/n felt a hot pair of hands on her back 'hm? what is this sensation... So warm and comfortable' y/n thought "i guess you can't use your mana properly!" Y/n heard a husky voice she quickly recognized it and widened her eyes "N-NOZEL-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" y/n screamed jumped from his grasp which caught nozel off guard, but y/n's leg gave in which made her unable to move before she was about to collapse again but Nozel caught her again , her head hitting nozel's chest "hey are you alright!?" Nozel asked in a cold way but concerned, y/n looked up to nozel's face and her whole world stopped as her heart skipped a beat, her heart was like doki doki doki doki, causing her to go red, Nozel puts a hand on her forehead at sudden more of this skinship she felt hot really hot, suddenly she is so flustered and happy that she almost passed out "oi oi" Fuegoleon said running towards them worried sick about y/n and y/n noticed it.

"Im fine onisan" y/n whelped out feeling weak, fuegoleon looks at the silver head "weren't you coming tomorrow?" Fuegoleon asked looking at nozel "Yes, we were but we finished the mission yesterday so we came today,and o thought i will give u a visit but it looks you and y/n had a quarrel" nozel said in his usual cold tone, Fuegoleon makes a 'O' and looks at y/n "tch I don't know, she usually not that angry but today why?" Fuegoleon fell in deep thought and Nozel looked at y/n and saw her hand was on her stomach he wondered what happened?! And then it clicked "what an idiot brother you are!!" Nozel said in his cold tone, fuegoleon was out from his thoughts and look at nozel "what do you mean?" Fuegoleon asked, "nothing, I'll take her to her room,we'll talk later!" Nozel said picking y/n in bridal style, y/n slightly widened her eyes but couldn't say anything because she has no energy,
"O-oh ok" fuegoleon says and sees nozel taking his sister to her room. "nozel-san!"y/n said in weak tone
Nozel looks at her "welcome home!" She smiled weakly but with love and sweetness filling nozel's heart with warmth he widened his eyes and nodded with a very little smile "tadaima!"