H I S

(I'll give you a warning if it gets graphic)

_______________

"God damnit!"
Arvin said as the sun was beaming down on his neck. He was fixing up his truck when another one of his tools fell into his truck.
Arvin looked down and went under his truck as he grabbed his tool. He sat on the ground for a moment seeing his grandma Emma coming out of the house with some water. A little smile came on his face seeing walk out. He appreciated everything that his grandma did for him. He definitely knew it was hard on her knowing her son killed himself over a woman she didn't even want him to marry. But she was thankful for her making Arvin.

"Here you go my dear..." she said leaning down and handing him the class of water. "Thanks grandma. I really appreciate it.." he said as he took a gulp some of it went down his chin. He stood up afterwards " i'm almost done then I can take Lenora to her mothers grave.." he said handing the glass back.

After about 30 minutes of fixing up the truck it was finally done. He dropped the hood then ran inside to wash his hands and grab his Jean jacket. He told lenora to hurry her ass up or he wasn't gonna take her. But the wasn't true see at first Arvin took his little step sister all the time so she wouldn't be alone at the graveyard. But as soon as he noticed Elizabeth lupin always being around helping the church out he went every time.

Arvin got into the truck so did lenora "Arvin do you always gotta rush everything?" She said trying to fix her hair as he drove fast to the church to see his sweet girl Elizabeth. "Not everything.." he smirked she didn't get the joke of course. When the got to the church he parked and looked around not seeing Elizabeth's fathers car he sighed softly as he got out fixing his hat. Then down the road there they came.

Elizabeth sat next to her father in the passenger seat of their brand new 1960s Dodge. "Elizabeth today, we're gonna help organize a church before the new preacher gets here so it's nice and clean for him." He said as they parked across from Arvin's truck. "You know I like it better when you call me Effy..and I know why we're here you don't gotta tell me twice" he said getting out and shutting the door she saw the Russell's walking to the graveyard. She always felt bad for them she knew how it felt to lose a parent.

Arvin sat next to his sister by her mother's grave. Lenora talked about her day and how bad it was yesterday also. Arvin's eyes followed Elizabeth into the church she wore a maroon dress that went to her thighs too short for some girls around here but she wore what she wanted. The dress had little flowers all over it that were printed white. The neck line showed the tiniest bit of cleavage it still drove boys wild. She had also a grey cardigan that looks to be her mothers. And then she had some white ruffle socks and cute little black flats.

Arvin watched her go back behind the church which gave him a better view. There she was leaning up against the church lighting a cigarette. "What a bad girl" he said under his breath. He knew if her daddy saw her with those cigs she'd be dead. Lenora went on with her prayers.

That was time to back to the truck he knew lenora liked that part for herself and her mother. He walked back but was stopped by their preacher " Arvin I'm going away to the hospital so tomorrow there's going to be a new preacher he's a young boy but just a little bit older than you he's going to be your new pastor... he just got out of school for it can you tell your grandma to make a dish for him everyone is" he smiled

Arvin nodded "I will sir" he said then turned away and his smile left his face he got into his truck and watched Elizabeth from afar. Sometimes he liked to picture her jumping into his truck and saying "oh Arvin ...I need you right now. Please I'll let you do anything" But then Reality always shoots back. He licked his lips watching her dress flow in the wind as she walked back inside.

Arvin pictured her body naked a thousand times what her ass looked like, or the shape of her breast or the size of her nipples. Sometimes it drove him insane he had to know. As Arvin thought about her naked body he lit a cigarette for himself. He smirked when thinking about what her looked like or how it tasted or how it felt. But he couldn't picture it all the way he needed to know was it small or had more skin either way he didn't mind he just needed to get the picture correctly.

He took a long drag as lenora went into the truck " Arvin those are really gonna kill you someday.." she said in a sassy tone which made him just blow the smoke towards her face. He smirked "let's go.." she said trying to the smoke gone. Arvin started to drive home with only one
thing on his mind... Elizabeth.

[vote]