✨ Chapter One: The year 3001 pt1✨

"Oh dear God." I said to myself as I road my bike across the cracked road in New York. I realized that I had left my book at an old building after "Delivering" some pizza to a person named "I. Cee Wiener",which I KNEW was fake.

When I made to the building,I went up the stairs to the room where I left it in. I looked to see my book was still there. "Phew! Thought it was a goner!" I said to myself. I got the book and checked to see if it was damaged or anything. No damage. My legs started to ache,so I decided to sit down and grab a soda from my backpack,which had my most valued stuff in it,like my art tablet and its charger,a few snacks and drinks,my phone, etc. Then I closed up the backpack.

When I opened the can,I  took a sip and leaned back against the chair. I turned to the huge clock outside the window as the final 10 seconds counted down. "Welp, cheers to another crummy year." I said as I took another sip. Then all of a sudden,the chair fell backwards and I backflipped into a freezer.

-----------

Three,Two,One....Ding!

I then woke up with my soda still in hand. "What a nice rest."  I thought to myself. I decided to look outside to see what time it was. Then,I saw something that made my eyes widen.

"WHAT THE-?!" I said to myself as I looked outside. Everything looked so.... futuristic! I saw flying cars,aliens,long tubes,etc. I couldn't believe it!

"WELCOME! TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!" I heard a booming voice say. I turned around to see a young man in a lab coat. Scared for my life,I decide to run out of there with my backpack strap over one of my shoulders.

First chapter done! Sorry if it was short. I will make the next chapter a little longer!