'A tragic love story'

Author pov

Akihiko started kissing Oikawa's neck. Oikawa resisted and started to scream. 'Stop' he screamed. Akihiko covered oikawa's mouth, 'Stop screaming already!' he said. Oikawa started crying, he didn't want this, he wanted to punch Akihiko and run away but he didn't have any strength left. 

Just as he lost hope he saw that somebody had suddenly punched Akihiko. He looked at his saviour, it was iwa-chan. 

'What the fuck are you doing!' Akihiko shouted at iwa-chan.

'What the fuck do you think you are doing.' Iwa-chan replied with a lot of anger in his voice. Oikawa could see the rage in his eyes.

Akihiko was now trying to get up with his bloody nose. Iwa-chan wasted no time just as he saw Akihiko getting up he started punching him again. Every punch left a scar on Akihiko's face. 

'Iwa-chan stop! Can't you see he is already bleeding so much. If you keep going like this he will die.'

Iwa-chan stopped punching and looked at Oikawa. He saw how scared Oikawa was. He then went to his side to comfort him. 

'It's okay.' He hugged him as he said it.

Oikawa pov

I was so surprised when Iwa-chan hugged me. I was so scared but Iwa's warmth calmed me down. 'I wish we could stay like this forever' I thought.

'Hahahahhahahahaha, wow you are hugging him now. Do you even know how disgusting he is?' Akihiko said with his maniac laugh.

'Shut the fuck up another word and I will actually kill you.' Iwa chan said while hugging me protectively.

'Okay okay calm down you don't wanna get charged with a murder, do you? Lemme tell you one last thing. This disgusting person who you call your friend is a FAG .Yes he is fucking gay and you know what is more interesting? HE HAS A BIG FAT CRUSH ON HIS CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND!' Akihiko shouted so that Iwa-chan hears it clearly.

'W-what do you mean?' Asked iwachan

'He has a crush on you. Hahaha. What a tragic love story for you Oikawa!' Akihiko said while laughing

Author pov

'H-h-he said it. W-why? H-how?' Oikawa thought as his face grew pale. He was having different kinds of thoughts, he hoped that this wasn't real. He couldn't look at Iwa's shocked face. Before he knew he was crying. He didn't have the energy to deny it. He was scared, so scared. 'Will iwa-chan hate me now?' 'Does he too think I am disgusting?' 'Are we no longer friends.' Oikawa couldn't do it anymore he ran out of the bathroom leaving Iwa-chan and Akihiko.

Iwa-chan pov (yes finally iwa-chan pov)

'W-what did I just hear?' 

'Is Akihiko telling the truth? Oikawa is gay? A-and w-what did he say after that, he has a crush on m-me?' 

'I-it's not possible!' 

I was so shocked I didn't realise how badly Oikawa was trembling. He was breaking down in front of me and I couldn't do anything. Just as I made up my mind that I'd hug him to comfort him, he rushed out of the bathroom. 'Shit what do I do now. I want to beat Akihiko into a pulp but Oikawa is more important right now.' I thought. 

'I should go to his house.' Just as I was going to leave the bathroom some more people came in. I could see it, they were Akihiko's followers.

'Beat him up till he can't move. Look what he has done to my gorgeous face!' said Akihiko 

'Oh shit!' I thought before they ran up to me to beat me.

Author chan's pov

After Oikawa got back home he cried himself to sleep. He had a dream about how this all had started. When he woke up he checked his phone and saw no missed calls or messages from iwa-chan. 'He definitely hates me.' Oikawa got up went to his bathroom looking for the blade. After cutting himself for a while he went in search for his phone and some pills. He grabbed them and returned back to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and said to himself, 'So this is the end.'

.

.

.

.

.

A/N- So guys as you can see my chapters are delayed cause of exams. I am really sorry and I hope this won't be continuing. I will update it once in a week after my exams are over. And please let me know how is this story so far... And finally thank you so much for reading <3