Chapter 83: Beyond Super Saiyan 2

A/N: while your battle with Mewtwo in the dark realm was reaching it's climax, Goka stalls Majin Buu while Trunks goes to retrieve something.

On the scared world of the Kais, Gohan was kneeled down in front of the Z-Sword as he slowly placed his hands on the handle part of it.

Gohan: so, you really just want to pull this one sword out of the ground?

Shin: correct.

Gohan: so, what exactly happens if I actually manage to pull it out of the stone?

Kibito: it has been said that should one be able to remove the Z-Sword from the rocks will be able to obtain a tremendous amount of power. Enough power of which that could likely even exceed the likes of Majin Buu.

Gohan: huh, that doesn't sound too hard.

Kibito: prepared to be surprised.

Gohan began to pull, causing him to grunt and growl as he tried pulling the sword out as much as he could. But nothing worked as of yet.

Shin: my attendant was correct with his comment, great strength is required in order to pull such a might sword from........

Suddenly, Gohan yelled as he transformed into a Super Saiyan. In moments, Gohan managed to successfully pull the sword straight out of the rock. Albeit, It might have been a bit much since he went several feet into the air after he pulled the sword out.

Shin: huh....... Well......... nevermind.

Back on the lookout, Goka was continuing to attempt at teaching Goten and Trunks about Fusion.

Goka: alright boys, if you want to get back at Majin Buu for both Gohan and Vegeta, you're gonna need to learn how to do the fusion technique.

Frostwing: you literally just told them that no less than five minutes ago! And no less than 3 minutes after that!

Goka: I just wanna make sure that they remember what we're doing.

Logan: are you sure it's not about them and more about you trying to remember what you're wanting to do here?

Goka: of course, not............ what were we doing again?

Frieza: oh dear god.

Everyone soon heard the voice of Babidi once again.

Babidi: hello again, everyone.

Groudon: what does that wrinkled old midget want this time?

Babidi: I've come to tell you all that I have been informed of some very juicy information. Seems one of the little piggys, Trunks, just so happens to live in a place known as Capsule Corp in a little city called Metro West. Perhaps we can come over, and have a little chat with one another, talk things out maybe and maybe blow up the house on the way out.

Logan: who snitched!

Bulma: I bet it was that fat bitch back at the tournament. She's probably still mad that her boys basically got mopped by Trunks and Goten.

Frieza: I hope you realize that's another city on the board that's going to be eviscerated.

Bulma: and my parents!

Goka: guys, don't worry about it. I've already told you; we can have things all returned to normal again with our wish from the dragon balls. We'll wish everyone back with the first wish and fix the city with the second wish.

Nail: (now would probably be a good enough time to probably tell her).

Piccolo's mind: I'm getting to it.