HS x SCP Crossover

(Hello! Sorry for not posting in a while! I decided that I kind of wanted to do something different. I'm not very good at this type of stuff so this is just a test I guess.)

(Also, I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting in a while, I'm kind of running out of ideas.)

Reginald breathed heavily as he quickly grabbed a nearby aid-kit that was conveniently available for him.

Patching up his own wounds carefully, he looked around at his situation making sure that danger was nowhere near him. You're probably wondering where the hell he was, well Reginald thought he already was IN hell, that was probably because he'd accidentally stumbled across this.. Building.

It noticeably visible that it was nighttime, because all the building lights were off except for some lamps.

"Excuse me. The store is now closed, please exit the building."

Oh god, oh no no no--

He quickly heard the screams of someone nearby, wanting to help so badly but due to his lack of physical strength, he could only sit and hear the screams that filled the air.

"PLEASE NO! I DON'T WANT--"

*CRACK* *SNAP* *CRUNCH*

Holy shit-- Blood was splattered everywhere. It was a truly horrible sight to see. Reginald quickly and carefully left the area while slightly limping.

"Damnit, damnit, damnit-" He muttered to himself in fear.

"Oi! Over 'ere!"

Turning his head to the direction of the voice, barely seeing the redheaded male in the dark. Limping over his way surprisingly quick.

"Looks like ya need 'elp, want me to carry you?"

Reginald was actually being offered help? By a random stranger? It seemed oddly suspicious but he couldn't decline since he REALLY needed some help.

"Fine, I'll accept your help."

"That's good t' hear."

Few moments later and the next thing we know is that Reginald was being carried piggyback style, but both of them were alright with it. Anyway, they both finally arrived at this shifty place, you could call it "home" if you lived in it for long enough.

"And we're here.. Oi, you awake?"

Reginald immediately woke up, flinching slightly.

"Yeah!-- I mean- Yeah, I'm up."

Well, it did seem that a few hours had already passed by, and it was slightly more visible in the building.

"God, this place looks like a train wreck." Reginald commented coldly.

"I could say the same thing 'bout your hair."

Oh. Oh, god. He looked like an absolute mess, was there anywhere they could bath? Wait, he still had to check his bandage on his leg-- Aaand it's.. Surprisingly clean, must've been replaced whilst he slept.

"Bathroom's 'dat way, there's a small "kitchen" if you would call it that."

Finally, an actual working bathtub.. Well it WAS odd that it could work considering the fact that there were no pipes connecting the water to the sinks. (Author is lowkey too lazy to explain this right now.)

//

"Hey Right! Who's the new fella you brought in?" A woman with dyed hair asked.

"Eh, someone who's just in a bad condition. The doctor should be able to fix him up though."

//

Oh dear. Another day, another night.

The "house" they were currently in was built up pretty high, which was reasonable because these.. entities were tall as hell. Luckily Reginald finally got his wounds patched up and cleaned before grabbing a weapon to try and defend himself for the night, he only got a few scratches but one of those creatures managed to leave a huge wound on his leg.

"The store is now closed, please exit the building."

Most of the "employees" in this place luckily couldn't reach them, even with their freakishly long and slender arms but everyone still had to be careful with every step they took in the "house".

Well, they were all pretty safe. For now.

//

(Sorry if it was short, I'm kind of slowly running out motivation--Hopefully you enjoyed reading!)