5.

Quavo-

I woke up in the back room of the studio. I shifted in the bed to look for my phone I couldn't find it so I rose out the bed and started looking around. I walked out the room and my phone was sitting in the booth. I walked in and grabbed it. "Hey daddy" said Raevon. I turned around and Raevon was standing there smiling. My little girl was always so happy and bubbly. "Hey princess" I said. Raevon walked around the studio and looked at the equipment. "What you wanna step in the booth lady bug?" I asked. "No, dad" she said. I smiled at her. "Why not?" I asked. Raevon covered her face. I can tell she was shy. I hugged her. "Aww, baby you ain't gotta be shy" I said. I sat on the chair and motioned her on my lap. Raevon sat on my lap and I turned the music on for her. I turned on a melody beat. I started moving my head  to the beat.

   I glanced at Raevon who was closing her eyes singing to her self.  I smiled. My baby gone be a star, I can see it now. "I hear you" I said. Raevon smiled and hid her face. "Lady Bug, come on you ain't gotta be scared" I said as I got up and grabbed her hand and lead her to the mic. I set her up. "Look bug Imma record you on here, all you gotta do is pretend like you in yo room singing. I left out the booth and got on the engineer mic. "Now lady bug, I need you to be yo self if daddy feel like you need help, he gone stop the music okay?" I asked her. Raevon shook her head. "Now when you ready, sing" I said. "Okay daddy" said Raevon. I turned the beat on a Raevon closed her eyes. I rocked my head to the beat. the beat dropped a Lord have mercy, My baby was singing. She started singing some Rihanna or somebody like that lyrics. I was smiling and happy. "Its another star in my house" I said. I texted Raven.

Me- Baby, come down here but creep, ya daughter recording right now!

I sat my phone down and finished letting her sing. "Hit that note Rae" I said. I was so happy my daughter was singing. I called Raven and she didn't answers, must be gone. The Beat stopped and Rae was smiling at me. "Bugs, I am so proud of you" I said to Raevon. "Thanks Daddy" she said. "Now come out here so you can get ready for breakfast" I said. Raevon got down off the stool and opened the door to the booth and went upstairs. I checked my wife location and it said she was at some corporate building, I ain't pay it no mind. I went upstairs and up the second flight into Quentin room, he was playing with his toys on the floor. "pooh, you ready to eat" I asked him, Quentin shook his head. I call him "pooh" cause he chunky and shaped like Winne the pooh. Raven hates when I call him that. "pooh why you always so quiet" I asked.

Quentin got up and came to hug me. "what's wrong pooh ?" I asked. Quentin was the last baby, so he ain't really have nun of my love. He clingy as hell to be a 4 year-old. "I miss mom" he said. I kne whe was gonna say he miss his mama. "you don't wanna hang with yo pops boy ?" I asked. Quentin looked at me and smiled. I forgot one of his teeth are missing. "Listen, you hanging with dad today" I said. "You a see mama, later on" I added. "Okay" he said. I hugged him back and went across the hallway to Quavion's room. Quavion was listening to my music on his tablet. "Q" I said. Quavion paused the music and looked at me. "yeen had to stop ya music, I just wanted to know was you hungry" I said. "Dad, you asked all of us was we hungry and ain't cooked yet ?" he asked. I started laughing so hard.

He reminds me of myself by the way he so blunt with  shit. I walked out of Q room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and I ain't see nothing to cook for breakfast. That shit was strange cause Raven usually keeps this fridge packed with food for the family. "I gotta call my wife" I said.  I dialed her number and it went straight to voicemail. "What the hell" I said. I know this gurl ain't ignoring my calls. I finally texted her phone after her not answering back.  

Me: Mrs Marshall, Where you at ?
I sat my phone down and went to look for my truck keys. I went in our room and found them on the dresser. I seen a paper that read Fashion Nova on it. I ain't pay it no mind cause my baby buy all the clothes she see. "Kids, y'all get ready na" I said. "Where me going daddy ?" Asked Raevon . "To get groceries bug" I said as I smiled at her.