𝟦𝟢 | 𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖤𝖭𝖣

"SO YOU AND DEMON STILL TALK?" One of KK's friends Kelsey asks

"SO YOU AND DEMON STILL TALK?" One of KK's friends Kelsey asks. "He's my boyfriend." Corinne nods as her English teacher passes out the different Crushes for the "Give Your Crush a Crush" fundraiser.

"Even after he let India post him? You better than me." She continues to talk.

"Mhmm." Corinne hums, going back to doing her work pausing to put the different pops in her book bag.

"But he probably told you that was old or some like that right?" She wanted Corinne to explain her relationship to her. "Ion know." Corinne mutters thinking "Bitch, if you don't mind yo fucking business."

By the time the teacher had finished passing out the Crushes, Corinne had seven. Paris, Meech, Five, KK, and Milo's goofy-ass had sent her one and the last two were from boys on the basketball team. They were anonymous but she knew by the notes.

Nasir and Kasim were the only ones that always had a new cheesy pick-up line for her every day.

She hurries to get away from the nosey ass girl going to eighth period getting stuck by the lockers. "You got my Crush?" Nasir stops her from entering her eighth period.

"Yeah, thank you." She tells him kindly.

"It ain't no problem, shorty." He says, putting his hand on her waist. "Don't fucki- Ouu. Don't touch me." Corinne steps back immediately while shaking her head.

"What Demon don't know won't hurt him." Corinne turns up her nose, shaking her head. "Trust me. He gone know." She tells him. "I bought you-"

"A three-dollar charity ass pop." She finishes for him, ready to snap. "You owe me-" He starts again only for her to walk into class, ignoring him. She sits down at the table, pulling out her phone texting her boyfriend about what just happened because it wasn't sitting right with her spirit.

from 🤍 :
Don't worry about it. It's handled.

She simply hearted his message as the bell rings, with her nerves slowly settling. Eighth period goes by the fastest because art was a free paint.

$ $ $

After school, Corinne got ready for her date which was at the All-Star Celebrity Game. She did her makeup with a nude shadow on her lid with a gold glitter liner to cut the crease, a thin light blue line of eyeliner under her black wing. She put a darker blue under her eyes before finishing her face.

"Does mommy look pretty?" Corinne asks, sitting on the floor making Dior climb into her lap. "Girl, get dressed," Nicole says, coming in the room making Dior run over to her. The puppy loved Nicole and she was scared of him.