....

yeonjun finally arrived at at beomgyus house, already in gay panic mode.
"calm down calm down nothing bad will happen!" yeonjun whisper-shouted to himself right before he step foot outside of his car.
once he made his way infront of the door he hesitated, but then knocked.
"hEy hyung! took you long enough but uhm come in" the door burst open to reveal a messy haired beomgyu.
"ugh i'm not slow and thanks or whatever" yeonjun scoffed.
"i never called you-"
"uhhuh" yeonjun cut beomgyu off.
"ANYways yeonjun, this is soobin, soobin, this is yeonjun. ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘᵍᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʰ" beomgyu said, mumbling the last sentence- loud enough for yeonjun to hear causing him to slap the younger on the shoulder.
"hi, it's nice to meet you yeonjun! and what was that last part beomie?"
"oH uHHh ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ" beomgyu squeaked.
"ANYWAYS- i'll leave and let you guys get to know eachother." beomgyu said, pushing yeonjun forward before making his way into his room.
"well um i guess..tell me about yourself?" yeonjun said, mentally preparing himself for any shit that may go down.
"oh well, i'm choi soobin, 20 years old, i major in modeling, i actually quite enjoy singing, and i love reading" soobin said, cute smile on his face the whole time.
"alright cutie, i'm choi yeonjun, 21 years old, i like to rap, and you're cute." yeonjun decided to let out his flirtatious side take over, hoping it would work.
and it worked.
soobin sat there wide-eyed, a deep red pouring over his pale cheeks.
"heh you're even cuter when you're flustered!" yeonjun giggled, pinching soobins adorable chubby cheeks that he's always wanted to touch.
"honestly expected you to majoring in modeling because your beauty is absolutely breathtaking!" yeonjun blurted, staring into the tallers shiny globe-like eyes.
"honestly didn't expect you to be so flirty. you look so soft and tiny!" soobin half whined-half cooed.
now, it was yeonjuns turn for a deep red to overtake his face.
"i-i'm not soft- nor tiny!" yeonjun said, covering his face with his hands.
"sure."

-

LOL SO SORRY TJIS IS SHORT I JUST REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THIS WHSVHSGS