Almost the end

No ones POV

Scarlet waved her hand, manipulating the mist, making it seem that she was bigger than the other monsters around her. She killed some of them, but then was bitten by a hellhound, which made her lose her concentration. She knew the monsters were stronger.

Percy was doing fine defending off the cyclops and the hundred handed ones, but then fire was thrown at him from behind making him fall from his water hurricane. He knew it wasn't going to be so easy defeating this army.

Niki used everything she got. From fore to water. To mechanic to skeletons. She thrashed, sliced, burned, drowned many monster that came ear her or her teammates. She knew though that she was not going to last long though.

Nico was yet again almost at his breaking point. The memory of the burning hellhound flashed in his mind, and was terrified that that hellhound might wind up as his friends. But as he kept getting closer and closer to his point, he knew someone was gonna die, his gut told him.

After one fourth of the army of monsters was killed, the cyclops decided to join in of the fun. He started throwing huge fire balls at the demigods who was already beaten enough. He yelled out of excitement, after he would finish off these puny demigods, he was going to go after the camps, one by one. Then going to start destroying the world, one but at a time, starting from the gods roots.

While he was thinking if this and throwing fireballs in random directions, the demigods were also thinking if such things.

Scarlet took a interest in Annabeth, after Piper told her that Annabeth was a lesbian, Scarlet regretted not telling Annabeth how she feels. Percy was thinking about the possible future with Nico, living together, going off to collage together, maybe even adopt. Niki regret not telling Nico how she feels about him, even though he's gay and loves Percy so much, she ants to at least tell him, to get the weight off her shoulders. Nico regrets many things. He regrets not saying goodbye to anybody. Regrets isolating himself from both camps. Regrets all his mistakes. But he knows that if he dies today, he'll die a hero. He died for his friends and campmates.

Slowly, more monsters were killed, but the demigods became more tired and injured.

"SCARLET!" Niki cried out when she saw her best friend got bitten by the hellhound, and the snow around her becoming red. Niki, while crying, ran towards her, while killing monsters. She went through them like they weren't even there. One after another after another, monsters starting turning to piles of golden sand. Nothing stood a chance in the path of Niki.

Percy held his ground. He was pained, even though he just met these two girls, he wanted to protect them. He was cut, bitten, burned, and bruised. But he kept fighting for the sake of the two girls, Nico, and lastly himself. He wanted to fight until he knew the people he cared about were safe, even if it means getting himself killed. And he was right, cause he didn't notice the huge fireball hurdling towards him.

Nico was on the verge of breaking. Scarlet was injured, Niki was risking herself for Scarlet, Percy was barely strong enough to stand. And here was Nico, fighting monsters, far away from his friends, close enough to see them and the danger they were in, but too far to help them. He felt guilty, he angry, sad. He wanted to help, but he could barely keep himself alive.

But then his rage unleashed when he saw the most horrible scene ever. Percy, was barely standing, but was fighting off the monsters, then a fireball crashed into him. "PERCY!" Nico screamed, finally unleashing his power.

Okay, the last chapter would either be the next chapter or the chapter after that. And depends on your guys comments, I'll decide if I'll post a epilogue. THATS ALL MY WILD ONES!!! :3

-wild thing