||•X Dynasty~Head Over Heels•||

Author's POV
BIG TIME SKIP
Many years have passed and they are still hanging out with each other; Kai who always sneak out at their home and Nana who always using the excuse that she have to train herself. It is in their daily routine,to meet each other at the mountainside.

Nana is now 18 years old and Kai just turned 21 years yesterday. In the past six years, they spent their time hanging out with each other. Yes, they develop feelings for each other. But no one wants to confess. It's because they thought that if they ever confess,they will be rejected and might ruin their friendship.

Matsuri's POV (yes, supporting character's POV🙂)
I am peeking at my big brother's room,he is just sitting in his bed and doing nothing, he look like a frozen food over there.

Honestly, I don't know what happened to him but when father asked him if he is dating someone or when does he plan to get married, he didn't say anything. He just went to his room,staring blankly at the space, not eating properly, and always blushing whenever father bring the topic about marriage.

Kai's POV
I've been thinking if I should confess to Nana or not, I fell in love with her just after our few meet ups.

'Yes I am head over heels in love with her but I couldn't do anything or even confess to her, how pathetic. But what if she will reject me after I confess to her? It might ruin our friendship. Fuck to the no! I won't ruin our friendship just for my stupid puppy love!'

I noticed the time, oh if I won't get ready now I will be late!

I fixed my bed and take a bath. I ready myself for today, I am going to meet Nana again. But let me tell you, I won't confess to her. What if she doesn't like me back? I'll just hang out with her.

Nana's POV
I wake up early today 'cause I can't sleep well last night. I've been thinking if I'll confess to Kai or not. If I ever confess to him and he doesn't like me back,it might cause our friendship.

'Que Sera Sera Nana, just focus on your training today and don't mind your own puppy love. Kai doesn't like you back.' I thought to myself.

With that, I started to get ready for today. I will be meeting Kai again today.

"Wow that's first time." I turned around from where I heared the voice. The voice was from my 26-year-old brother Haji.

"Yeah big bro it's first time." My 23-year-old brother Sho also commented.

"I just couldn't sleep properly last night,big bros. It isn't a big deal." I shrugged off like it is nothing.

"Thinking about boys?" Big bro Sho said. "Ohh what's his name?" Big bro Haji asked while raising his eyebrow with questioning look, interested in this topic.

"I TOLD YOU IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL!" I shouted at them. My face started to heat up,meaning I am starting to blush. I quickly run away to the dining hall to avoid further questions and to prevent them from seeing my blushing face.

'Gosh what the hell happened to me, every time they talk about that topic I start thinking of Kai and start blushing. Nana please stop your own puppy love,you have no chance.'

But even if I discourage myself, I still have the urge to confess to him and hoping that someday we could be together. I will be his bride and he will be my groom who love each other dearly.That every morning the first thing I see when I open my eyes was his face. Every night, we will sleep beside each other and cuddle every second. That everyday, we will be able to see each other's warm smile. That every millisecond, we are contented with each other's accompany.