Chapter 3 - Preperations

Izuku's POV
Right now I'm inside of an abandoned warehouse in the "bad side" of the city. There are many abandoned houses, apartments and warehouses here. I decide that if I can't get any money yet and I need to avoid detection from the police, this is the best I can do. I also paid a visit to Dagobah Beach which was near here. The beach was so polluted with mountains of trash scattered along the sand. Of course, no one bothered to clean it up. I collected a lot of things and put them together and made different things. I upgraded my phone to have amazing battery life and to unlock it with my DNA only. I also build a computer and many other things. I went back to the warehouse and started to prepare. I decided to wait five weeks for preparations...
First week - I learned different types of martial arts and started building an electric bo staff because I can't go running around and saying I'm quirkless like come on?
Second Week - I finish my bo staff and master my fighting techniques. I also created a voice changer and dyed my hair black with green highlights.
Third Week - I go to the store with money I pickpocketed and bought a black hoodie sprinkled with stars and pants. I went back and put my costume together.
Fourth Week - I clean up the warehouse and collect the extra debris and put it in a corner for future use.
Fifth Week - I create more support items and gear that I will use. And I pick my Vigilante Name. It took a long time picking one that best suited me but soon I picked the name Shadow.
Soon I was ready door the day to make my debut. Before that I decided to check on my mom with the security cameras I installed. I saw her looking through a photo album. Strange I thought. I had never seen this one yet. It had a dark green cover. She opened it and I saw her with a lot of old and retired pro heroes. And I saw her in a hero costume... Wait was my mom a pro hero? She couldn't be a sidekick. And I see her with another person and the pic said "Pic with my mom, Nana Shimura" I knew that she had to be a retired pro hero.I smile knowing that she wanted to tell me but didn't get the chance to...

I smile knowing that she wanted to tell me but didn't get the chance to