adult au/no quirk au

Inspired by: @AragonOfTheWest (on Twitter)

High school bakugou pov:

Me and that deku have grown a lot closer... And I don't want to admit it but.. I really like hanging out with him... His messy green hair that bounces when he gets all excited, the way his smile could blind anyone no matter the situation and he's just super cute and funny... All these make me so happy that were closer now... We are friends again and to be honest I have no idea why I used to push him away... He's great...

We often study together or during weekends we would go over to each other's dorms and play games. We also go shopping, eat and just be idiots together. It's always plenty of fun with that green haired nerd.

Yet of course... He had to be taken away from me... That dumb round face came out and confessed to him! Deku told me about it and he said that he would reply later but he doesn't even like her he just didn't want to make her upset! So that stupid green loser said he would go on a date with her... It went amazing then all he would do is talk about her... Sooner or later they would be hanging out every day... And I would just sit alone... I would study alone, go out alone, eat alone, play games alone... I was alone.

Everyday I would watch them from afar... Deku would hold her hand and give her gifts... Kiss her sometimes...  He would do everything I want him to do with me.. To her....

It fills me with... Rage... I did everything... I regretted everything... Maybe this is my punishment... But damn... It's so bad...

Adult bakugou pov:

Me and deku still remain friends to this day, still fairly close after deku and urarakas honeymoon phase... Although they are still dating... And one day I almost cried... That day deku asked me to be his best man at his and urarakas wedding...

Now here I am... In a suit... As a bestman as I watch the love of my life get married to another person... It's a beautiful wedding I cannot deny that but still... I'm truly hurt... Urarakas is wearing a big white dress with pink flowers and deku is in such a nice suit... I only wish I could be uraraka right now... Of course I wouldn't wear a dress but... Marrying deku is probably almost everyone's dream...

I tear up as it starts... Everyone probably thinks I'm just happy that my best friend is happy and getting married... But honestly I'm just sad that I'm watching the only person I have loved, the person I loved since high school... I'm watching him get married to someone other then me and I can't do anything....

"I do"

I wake up from my day dream to hear urakaka say those two words.. Two simple words that absolutely destroy me...
"Do you izuku midoriya accept ochako uraraka to be your lawfully wedded wife, through disease and health, rich and poor?" I look at deku ready to accept my fate...

Then deku grabs my hand and runs.

I'm confused but I don't hold back, ignoring the screams behind me I run. I run with izuku... Maybe he does love me!

After a bit we make it into the forest and deku pops down onto the floor. "Hah... Hah... Hah..." Out of breath we both Huff for a few minutes before he breaks the silence. "Why did you come along?" He unexpectedly asks...
"Because you grabbed my wrist and ran! You're a nerd you're ment to be smart..." I tell at him having no idea how I'm ment to feel..

"But kacchan... You're stronger then me, you could have broken free... Could it be that kacchan feels the same?" Him and his innocent eyes look at me as I blush and stare at him.
"I depends... How do you feel about me?" I ask ashamed of myself.. Showing such weakness in front of someone like this...
"I still love you kacchan... I love ochako but I love you more."
He smiled at me.. How can he be so cheerful in a situation like this!?
I go red and Neal down beside deku.
"I love you too..."
I mumble as I lean my head closer to his, feeling his breathe against my face.

I pull back scared of what will happen next as deku grabs my face and kisses me.
I'm surprised as deku sits on my lap and starts to full on make out with me...
I never expected someone like deku to be on top of me during a heated kiss like this...
As he licks my lips and our tongues dance, I loose the air in my lungs yet I still never want to stop.

To be honest the only reason I stopped is because deku pulled back. He still held my face as I looked into his shining emerald green eyes, I felt like I was in another universe at that moment, the way the light shined on them and the fact that I could see my own reflection made his eyes my desirable...

The only question is... What do we do now?