I....Twins?... -17-

Previously on His Daughter -Maruraders Era-

" good then bad please" my voice shook as my eyes wandered up to her. "They are completely fine nothing is wrong you took the brunt of the fall. Bad news is... umm well it's not bad but it might be to you... you are having twins" My body and brain stoped working at that point my voice dying as it reached my lips.

Currently -Alex POV-

My heart beat raised as I felt my brain go to mush with its overthinking. The overthinking of 'How would I do this?' 'I'm in school still!' 'How would Tom or even Sirius react?!' 'I am so screwed!' I felt my head being pat and I looked up seeing my father Dumbledore. "I heard from Mis Pomfry informed me of you're... situation... and I'll allow it even if I am disappointed in you." I looked down and nodded sadly upset my father was disappointed In me again.

"I'm sorry". Said as I laid back down in the hospital wings bed pulling the covers up over me and closing my eyes letting myself think about everything. I'm pregnant... with twins... twins I thought to myself as I heard talking behind me I'm pregnant with twins two... two little people to take care of for the rest of my life. I heard people sit down next to me and I pulled the cover back looking to see who...

"Lilly? James? Remus? Why are you guys here?" I ask and sit up carefully my hair falling behind me as I do so. They all look up surprised before Lilly runs up and hugs me tightly around my neck "You scared us Alex! Never do that again! What happened!" I look at Lilly my face was blank and looked down to the white covers of my bed...

"Well I told Sirius something and I can't remember what happened after" I lied smoothly to them I remembered everything that happened but I don't want Sirius to get in trouble for my actions and my body.

"Well we're happy your okay!" They said and I smiled at them gingerly "Thank you guys for being such good friends" I hugged Lilly and pulled back "You guys should go to class see you later" I said waving them off as they walked out still worried about me obviously Remus more than the other two. I sighed hugging one of the pillows next to me on the bed my arm was still wrapped and sore as I drifted off into my own thoughts again I sighed feeling my lungs relax slightly and I put the pillow back down I felt the cast on my leg move as I shifted my legs off the side of the bed. I pulled the bag Lily left for me off the floor and grabbed the cloths from it a simple long sleeved Grey oversized sweater and a pair of long black leggings with some flip flops I grabbed one and pulled out on after changing from the hospital gown.

I pulled a pair of crunches from the wall that Madam Phomfry left I believe. I stood up on my non plastered leg and took a sort careful step, getting use to this feeling. I took a few small steps keeping only slight pressure on my plastered leg and walked out of the door of the hospital wing going down the long stone floors and walls with painting hung here and there saying a small hello to some.

I went up to dubles office taking me about forty minutes to make my way across the school, "Gumdrops" I said standing in front of the large golden griffin as the long stairs appeared as I humbled onto the first step letting it take me to the top of the staircase hobbling off again once it reached the top.

I knocked on the large oak office door and heard a faint 'come in' I walk in pushing the large oak door open to see my father sitting at his mahogany desk his half moon glasses shimmering in the light of the room as he looked up from his book "Ahh Alex what brings you here" He smiled at me his eyes holding a sparkle in them as he smiled.

"I'm here to talk about... you know what I'm gonna do". Looked at the floor my hands squeaking around my crutches, His voice soon filled my ears making me look up "Well come sit down and we can talk, Gumdrop?" He asked I shook my head wandering into the room more and sitting down in front of his long desk.

"I want to keep them" I quickly spit out as my eyes squeezed shut my hands tightening into balls in my lap, "That is fine, as long as you keep up with you're study's I have no objections but I will have to change you're rooming situation you can live near Hagrid as he will most sertinly agree to look after the children during school hours. My only question is who is the father?" My face palled and I looked down "I.. don't know, well I do but theirs only two people it could be and even then only one would be fine with it but he's-" I was cut off from my rambaling by my fathers sigh.

"I understand you don't have to tell me but have you told Voldemort yet?" I nodded "He believes it is his child" I was disappointed in myself as my dad looked at me in pity "I um I'm going back to my room I don't feel like sleeping in the hospital wing" He nodded and I got up keeping the crutches close to me so I could walk.

My thoughts began to wonder to who the father was it could be Tom or it could be Sirius I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope their Sirius's he might be a biggot but he would be a better father than Tom. I soon reached the Grifindore Portrate the fat lady standing with her cup in her hand as she looked down at me and gasped "My lord what happened to you dear!" She exclaimed "I fell down the stairs" I laughed rubbing the back of my head. "Well okay dear" I said the password or Dragon Born as it currently was and walked through seeing a few students here and there a few 1st years studying and a couple of 4th years talking in a small group.

I walked to the girls side of the dorms hoping to not be noticed but as I was about to go up the stairs Lily was standing there her books in her arms seemingly on her way to class, "Alex! What are you doing does Madam Phomfry know you're out?" I nodded to her with a smile "Yeah she knows I had to talk to Dumbledore so I came back here afterwards since it was closer than the hospital wing" She nodded simingly still concerned "Okay well 'm off to class I'll check on you afterwards okay?" I nodded as a thanks and walked up the stairs stoping at my door that had a small golden plaq like the rest but held only my name :Alexandra Dumbledore: I opened the door and walked inside the small bedroom unchanged from when I left I saw Jessie lying on my bed his long body curled around in the large fluffy duvet.

I placed my crutches agents the wall and sat on the bed carefully making Jessie jump up in fright I laughed at him and pet his head making him hiss in happiness.

"Hey Jess sorry for being away" He nodded at me and lyed back down going back to sleep it is winter so its understandable, I looked down at my cast leg and pulled out my wand I muttered some incantations and the cast disappeared into thin air and I saw a long scar down the side of my leg I muttered a few more spells and I saw the scar lessen but still visible. I sighed and stood up testing to see if my leg now worked as it should thankfully It did and I can now walk like I could before. I sat back on my bed and slowly fell asleep my head resting on my white fluffy pillow I felt Jessie slither up next to me and curl up next to my belly, making me smile.