04.ACT ONE

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
004 . CHAPTER 4 | NARRATIVE !
THERES MY FAVOURITE WHITE BOY

BELLE AND AARON waited for Johnny at the entrance of the mall , they were a little too early so it wasn't Johnny's fault for making them wait for him

BELLE AND AARON waited for Johnny at the entrance of the mall , they were a little too early so it wasn't Johnny's fault for making them wait for him . They stayed at the house but Johnny was at the studio and wanted to have lunch with his housemates well , two of them as the rest of them were busy with other things.

Belle smacks Aaron's arm continuously as she excitedly exclaimed , " there he is ! my favourite white boy"

Aaron held onto her hand so she would stop hitting him she notices and apologises . Johnny walked up to his friends and greeted them , they walk around the mall to find something to eat as Aaron and Belle were already starving as they waited for the busy boy .

They decided to eat at Mac Donald's since every where else was crowded and packed with hungry people . The three friends ordered their food and were now seated and waiting so they decided to start a conversation .

" So have you and that Vinnie guy been talking ?" Johnny asked
Belle , she shook her head and replied " we just stopped talking after that incident."

Aaron frowns " maybe he has a girlfriend?" he says causing Belle to shrug in response . Their orders came and they had their meal quietly as they were too hungry to talk until someone slammed onto the table causing the three friends to get shocked, " what the fuck hudson" Aaron nudged his arm .

Hudson sat down beside Aaron and ate his fries , " Renee is crazy and she wants to kill me"

Belle rolls her eyes and asked " what did you do now ?"

" nothing . I just asked her what she wanted to eat" Hudson replied and puts his hands up in defence.

Belle gives Hudson her burger and drank her sprite.

After the four teenagers were done with their meal , they made their way home . Aaron drove , Belle and Johnny in the back seat and Hudson in the passenger seat , they vibe to some music and since Belle had the aux Giveon was on most of the time .
Hudson scrolled through tiktok and gasped, " look whos on my for you page" he showed everyone his phone . Vinnie Hacker .

Belle smiled " thats cool"
Johnny poked her arm and teased , " he is pretty hot, belle"

Belle flipped him off and played another song but this time from Daniel Caesar . Aaron parked the car in the drive way and they all unfasten their seatbelts and got out of the car , Hudson takes the keys out from his pocket and unlocks the door and they enter the house with Hazel and Renee screaming the lyrics of ' Positions' by Ariana Grande . Belle runs to the two girls and joins them ,
they jump up and down as they yelled out the lyrics then Belle got a phone call , it was from an unknown number . She excused herself and answered it ,

" hello is this Belle ?" A male voice asked from the other line

Belle nods as if he could see , " y-yes ? who is this"

" Oh hi ! i'm vinnie remember?" He exclaimed, you could hear the excited and joy in his voice which plastered a smile on Belle's face .

" hi vinnie"

" well , im sorry i haven't really texted you .
I got a new phone and number because after that incident I felt like it was really inconsiderate of me ya know ?" He explained

" oh that's really nice of you , i have to go um i'll talk to
you soon okay ?" Belle wanted to escape from the awkwardness.

" yeah yeah . i'll text you , bye belle"

She hung up the phone and ran to her friends in the living room ,
" guess who just called me ?!"

Hazel's eyes widened, " jesus ?"

Renee smacked the back of her head

" who?" Hudson asked

" vinnie hacker." Belle answered before
she covered her mouth with her hands .