Abused: Part 9

Abused
Part 9
@jkficz

Taehyung POV

You watch as the rest of the day goes by and Jaeyoon and Jungkook chat away. You can't help but feel jealous.
And confused. You thought that Jungkook had taken interest in Jaeyoons friend. Uh, Y/N was her name.

Jungkook POV

You talk with Jaeyoon for the rest of the day, going over details about what she needs to say and do. She continues to pamper you with questions about Y/N, most of which you don't know the answer to. You decide that you like talking to her because it was easy to voice your concerns about Y/N without getting teased.

After school, you walk Jaeyoon out to your car. You both are anxious to leave and go and see how Y/N is doing.

"Jaeyoon!" You both turn around to see Tae running towards you.

"Shoot," Jaeyoon mutters under her breath.

"Hi Tae!" You say.

Suddenly you get a phone call and turn away from the conversation to pick it up.

"여보세요? (Yeoboseyo-hello)" You answer. "Jina?" You pause while she talks. "Yea, I got her, we're coming now. How is she?" Pause. "Fine, see you at Dad's soon. Bye!"

You grab Jaeyoons arm and drag her to the car.

"Sorry Tae! We gotta go!" You shout at him.

And with that, you speed off toward your dad's place.

Jaeyoon POV
Meanwhile (as Jungkook's on the phone)

"Jaeyoon, I thought you said you could come over to my house and work on the presentation today?" Taehyung says, questioningly.

"Oh yea, I'm so sorry to tell you but I actually can't come today. Sorry!" You feel really bad about canceling on Taehyung, but you and Y/N made a pact about best friends before crushes or boyfriends. She never broke it and you need to honor it too. Plus, you are really worried about her health.

"Oh that's okay, I guess. Where are you two going?" Taehyung asks, frowning. He gestures to Jungkook. You realize that it probably looks pretty suspicious that you cancel on him and go off with another guy. And that guy just happens to be his friend.

"We're going to--" You start to answer.
Jungkook grabs your wrist and pulls you to the car.

"Sorry Tae! We gotta go!" He yells at Taehyung.

He slams the car door shut and starts to drive away.

"Are you ready?" He asks you. You nod.

Y/N POV

You wake up on a table in an unknown room. You must've been unconscious because the last thing you remember was Jungkook carrying you into a building. You hear the sound of clacking, probably a keyboard. Groaning, you manage to sit yourself up. You see a woman, a couple of years older than you, sitting at a desk typing away on her computer. She realizes that you are awake and rushes to your side.

"How are you feeling, Y/N?" She smiles kindly at you.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" You try to get off the table but she stops you.

"Please, just sit and rest. Your body is not in good health."

You look her up and down. She looks slightly familiar although you are sure that you have never seen her before. "What am I doing here? Where am I?" You ask her.

"You are at Jina's clinic," She answers.

"So are you Jina then?" She nods.

"You're a doctor?" You ask.

"Well, I'm a nurse."

"Pfft, same thing," you say scoffing.
She stands up abruptly. "Here, take this medicine. You've been out for quite a while." Her kindness vanishes replaced with a hint of annoyance. Something tells you that she was on her best behavior but your rude attitude snapped her out of it.

She comes back and hands your medicine and a glass of water.
As you take the medicine she gave you, she dials a number on her phone.

"She's awake. I'm going to take her to Dad's place now. Do you have the other girl?" Pause. "I will tell you at dads place, just wait." Pause. "Bye!" She hangs up the call and walks back to you.

You can't help but feel a bit creeped out about the call. It feels like a scene in a movie where the bad guys communicate in code through the phone.

~Who was she talking to? Who's the other girl?~